Desktop Wireless Card

Please no opinions on whether or not the card is good/bad anything like that. Im not completely clueless when it comes to computers but installing this would be something I have never done before and I just want to know if this would be really difficult or complicated to put into my computer and what all I would have to do to install this.
Call me Trey.
it would take less than 10 minutes.
all you have to do is install the software from the cd and then open the cover for your computer and plug the card into an open slot.
then it should work
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Not too hard I don't think. Considering it's so cheap it will hopefully assume that anyone buying it will be computer illiterate and give some detailed instructions.

If not, just look it up on the internet and use some common sense.
In theory it should be a six minute, disc-install, pop-off-the-cover, slide-er-in, pop-on-the-cover, reboot job.

In practice..... a wireless card pushed the power supply on my (old) computer just over the limit and wiped it out.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't see it being difficult. You just kinda have to be familiar with the motherboard to know where to place the card into.
Quote by burndttoast
I don't see it being difficult. You just kinda have to be familiar with the motherboard to know where to place the card into.

Not really... I thought it quite obvious lol, you got the card, and on your motherboard, is similarly sized slots =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
it would literally take 5 seconds
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
it would literally take 5 minutes

fixed, 5 seconds is kinda optimistic
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words