I'm going to see The Flatliner, The Expendables, and Less than Jake tomorrow at the theater of living arts. What i don't understand is it looks like there are seats, and i can't imagine having seats in my way at a concert where i plan to do a large amount of moving. Are these seats fixed into the ground? Do you have to move around them? Is there ever pits at the TLA? Someone please explain this venue to me....
If the seats are fixed to the ground then just set 'em on fire. Fun times for all who don't own the building!
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
if theyre stuck to the floor just break em. or as cowswithguns(awesome vid) said, burn em
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
TLA usually doesnt use seats for rock shows. the website is misleading. Pits happen if the crowd is decent..actually had a good Circle Pit going for a song or two when I went last.
Originally posted by Viciousxp
GRRR.. im so mad at society.

grow up, society supports you, the guitar you bought, and the internet you're posting on.