Saw thread title, threw pen through screen. Reading article now.

Wow, Miley/Hannah needs to grow up.

"I left 'cause I was so upset," she said. "I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

Classic.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Mar 13, 2009,
I will KILL!

edit: Read the thing, seems that Thom won this. A horrid rapper and a spoiled brat can't bring the man down. good for him.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Last edited by Insanitydenied at Mar 13, 2009,
Well, Thom's being kind of a dick. I mean, Cyrus and West obviously have a lot of respect for Radiohead, and they refused to even meet them.

at her saying she's going to "ruin them," though.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Read the article before. I loved Kanye's opposition by not standing and clapping. I'm sure that made Thom just feel terrible inside. /sarcasm

I get the feeling radiohead fans will "ruin her" is she decides to start something seeing as how many of radioheads fans are slightly educated and Miley's are 6th graders.
Lol.

I'm definitely not a Radiohead fan, but those two have really no right to think that they deserve to meet Radiohead just because they're famous, and played at the same ceremony as the band.

At least Kanye West handled it a hell of a lot more maturely than Miley Cyrus did. If she wants to be a role model, she needs to cut out the bullshit.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Last edited by Liberation at Mar 13, 2009,
Pft. Radiohead are amazing, Miley Cyrus isn't. Hopefully she'll soon realise she ISN'T talented, and in no way has the right to bash most famous artists.
They reason they didn't meet with them was because they had to get ready for a performance with the entire USC marching band. Miley, and Kanye need to grow the **** up.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Liberation
Cyrus and Kanye West need to shut their worthless traps.

At least Kanye West handled it a hell of a lot more maturely than Miley Cyrus did. If she wants to be a role model, she needs to cut out the bullshit.

haha yeah true he did

and miley cyrus isnt going to ruin anything

i say we ruin her!!!!!!
seriously, miley cirus or whoever the hell she is needs to get her empty head out of the clouds

and then shove it in a vice
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LesZeppelin33
she's hot.

We could get this guy to revenge-rape her.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I can't stand Radiohead, but i'll side with them because considering who her hack of a dad is, Miley has no right and i mean NO RIGHT to ever criticize anyone in the music industry regardless of what they did