I need to get an ISO file onto a cd using daemon tools? It is a rar file of xp32 (i got vista and needed xp). Do i need to unrar first? So far ive managed to get the ISO mounted onto daemon tools but past that im lost.
Two options.

1. If you have WinRar (if not you can download), you can use that to extract everything from the ISO then copy it do the CD.

2. Open up the drive that you mounted it in (so that you see the files in it), then copy them all to the CD you want to burn.

Other than that you'd have to get yourself a burning program like Nero or something (never used one myself) and use that.
Rip!!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You need a program like ImgBurn, and a blank CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc, depending on the size of the ISO image. Put the disc in the burner, start the program, select burn img to disc, find the img and load it into the program, and it should burn.
From what I've gathered, the file you've downloaded is a .rar and you want to burn the contents of the archive onto a bootable .iso, right?

Unextract the archive using winrar, the resulting file should be an .iso. Burn the file as an image onto a CD; not as data (or it won't boot).

You can use Nero for this or InfraRecorder (free, gets the job done).
Quote by acersucks
From what I've gathered, the file you've downloaded is a .rar and you want to burn the contents of the archive onto a bootable .iso, right?

Unextract the archive using winrar, the resulting file should be an .iso. Burn the file as an image onto a CD; not as data (or it won't boot).

You can use Nero for this or InfraRecorder (free, gets the job done).

This, but also don't advertise the fact that you've just illegally downloaded Windows XP.
You're*