Its been awhile I posted a recording here. So here goes. My slither cover by velvet revolver. I just got a new guitar just to test how it sounds. My wah is a modded vox v847. The bass of my wah is a little bit over done so I have to mod it again if I have time.. I just need crits if you guys like my tone, wah tone and my playing.. Thanks in advance..

Just click my profile..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Not bad man, not bad at all. I've only heard the song once or twice, but it sounds great. Nice tone, nice playing.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Thanks! more comments please guys .
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

great..... pretty much perfect, just for the hell of it though if your going for the exact same as the actual song I think the solo is just a little more wah soaked
I wasn't too fond of the clean guitar in the begining, but maybe that's just me being stupid. The tone was pretty sweet throughout, I liked the chorus especially when you had the lead and the rhythm going, it sounded just great. The solo, like mentioned about, could've used a little more wah and you missed a few of the notes and/or bends, but overall it was a really good listen.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19115276#post19115276
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
I used to play this song A LOT when Contraband was released. Diggin' the playing , you should pan out one guitar to the right and one to the left and get that big wall o' sound. It sounds really good. The solo was pretty good not too bad could use some work on some of the licks and their phrasing but other than that great cover!
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
I used to play this song A LOT when Contraband was released. Diggin' the playing , you should pan out one guitar to the right and one to the left and get that big wall o' sound. It sounds really good. The solo was pretty good not too bad could use some work on some of the licks and their phrasing but other than that great cover!

Thanks for the comment. The rhythm was panned to left and right. Listen to it carefully. The left sound has a chorus and the right has a very unnoticeable delay.

@pinkfender. Ill check your later..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

Good cover, decent playing and I liked your wah, though you should crank up the distortion and go more aggressive on the bends in the solo.
man i digged that.... great work. I like that wah thing you do after the solo before the outro. i don't believe Slash does that... which i mean in a good way
Dude, Yeah! Definitely a 5 star cover. Great technique, Great tone, Great Work! Just need vocals, now. slash_fan is right, too, that wah lick at the last chorus is epic.
Good god that wah was amazing. I liked the tone better than Slash's. The main guitar could have used a little more umph though. Still, 5 stars.

C4C?
meh