What do they bring that is new to music? Pretty much nothing.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I don't understand the point of masks. Except spiderman ones. Those are cool.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
I think you fail in a spectacular way for saying "OMG" in your thread.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
since i first saw the music video i hated them, the name of the song was pretty much their name which basically straight up tells you 'no creativity here' the riff of the song is basically crazy train and thier sound is nothing new. i know thats probably alot but this band should never have been produced. the reason they probably wear masks is so no one sees them lipsyncing (?) at their "concerts"
Quote by bassisfun
the name of the song was pretty much their name which basically straight up tells you 'no creativity here'

You are retarded

But yes, they suck.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by bassisfun
since i first saw the music video i hated them, the name of the song was pretty much their name which basically straight up tells you 'no creativity here' the riff of the song is basically crazy train and thier sound is nothing new. i know thats probably alot but this band should never have been produced. the reason they probably wear masks is so no one sees them lipsyncing (?) at their "concerts"

lol thats a good idea!
You mean like Slipknot? If so, they probably suck. If not... they still probably suck.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by bassisfun

you're giving them way too much credit there
honestly after watching some ogf there videos,
slipknot isnt nearly as bad
thyre like slipknot + limp bizkit
honestly I'd take slipknot any time over them
they make slipknot sound like dream theater
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene