Hey guys [and girls].

I've got two electric guitars right now; One's an Ibanez SZR 720 , and the other is a modded Hamer Slammer SP-1 .

I was thinking about getting a Schaller FR to put on my Hamer, just for the hellz of it... but that would come to over 500 bucks after everything, and I'm not really wanting to spend that much for that project.

So, I'm deciding to buy a brand new guitar with an Original FR on it already...
This guitar to be exact:

It will come to around 1000 bucks, which is more than decent for the sweetness [in my opinion] of the guitar.

What do y'all think!?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Mar 13, 2009,
Make sure that you test out the guitar before you buy it so you can evaluate how it plays and how much you like it.

After that, if you like it, go for it!
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I'm not really a Schecter fan, myself.

Also, I've got my Ibanez. It's nearly the same in shape to that Hellraiser, and I'm lookin' for something a bit different.

Thanks though, I'll be sure to test out the Splittail before purchase.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
hmmm.. well just be sure to try the one you are going to buy before you buy it as Dean are notorious for there bad build quality at the moment and all of there models as far as I'm aware are very over priced, but that's not to say you might not come across a really sweet one, just play it first.
Edit* be aware according to alot of sites the floyd on the split tail is a licensed! but... on Dean's site it's now updated it to an original, now they may well of updated the floyd to an original but only on this years models so just be aware when your buying as you may get an older model with a licensed in.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by Fryer Mike
I'm not really a Schecter fan, myself.

Also, I've got my Ibanez. It's nearly the same in shape to that Hellraiser, and I'm lookin' for something a bit different.

Thanks though, I'll be sure to test out the Splittail before purchase.

That is one of the few Deans I actually like, but if you like your Ibanez you could look at getting a new or used prestige model, which is better imho.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Yeah I was considering another Ibanez... but I changed my mind.

What I was saying is that I like my Ibanez better than an Hellraiser, that's all.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I have the Dean Splittail Floyd.. in white... And it's better than I expected.. I got it used for just under $300.00 delivered to my door.. it has a real Floyd Rose.. and mine has a Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge position.. obviously swapped in by previous owner... My only bitch is.. I luv 24 frets.. I have 20+ Guitars..and all but 3 have 24 frets... Aside from that.. this Guitar is Rightiously impressive
Please dont bump old threads.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.