This was my first seven but I've played it for maybe an hour total since I got the neck pickup in my COW7. That means it's time to part ways, serial#: F9952398

Modifications: Installed a DiMarzio Blaze set (neck and bridge), shielded the cavities, and replaced all the electronics. Has a 3-way switch (neck, both, bridge) instead of the 5 and a mini-switch that changes the neck pickup from series to split to parallel. Also has a Tremol-no installed

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Trem bar, Tremol-no, hardshell case

Location (City,State or City,Country): El Dorado Hills (25 minutes East of Sacramento) California

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here for my email

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Itrader on sevenstring.org, Ebay: iwannabuystuff_530
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $330+shipping

Pictures: These are a few months old and the guitar doesn't have its locknuts on in the picture (and it's really dirty). I'll get some better ones later

I would be willing to drive about an hour to meet someone for pickup
Completely unrelated, but that is an interesting way of stringing a guitar.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Hey man I'm interested in your 7420 have wanted on for a while now, I'm acualy in vegas right but I might be going into Cali in the next few days. I have one question about the guitar though, what condition is the trem in?

Sorry I would have pmed you but my phone won't let me .
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
Hey man I'm interested in your 7420 have wanted on for a while now, I'm acualy in vegas right but I might be going into Cali in the next few days. I have one question about the guitar though, what condition is the trem in?

Sorry I would have pmed you but my phone won't let me .

The trem is in good condition, and holds tune pretty well. I usually block it with the Tremol-no but it's currently unlocked and quite stable. No corrosion, but it could use a little cleaning around the saddles when the strings get changed (the ones on it curretly are a month old tops).

Quote by Xeron Brigs
Completely unrelated, but that is an interesting way of stringing a guitar.

, I usually string my Floyd guitars ball-end first, I just didn't pull the ball ends all the way through on that string change for some reason. I personally think it's the most efficient way to re string a guitar with a Floyd and locking nut.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
Ok, I want it badly!!, do you have a number or any way to contact you when I'm Cali?

Yea, email me at jddonegan@sbcglobal.net for my #. The guitar is kinda on hold for someone on ss.org but he wants a shipping quote first. I'll let you know ASAP if he doesn't follow through.