Okay Anyone willing to help me get referals?
BIGBIGBIG thanks if yes :P.

Maybe i can refer some of you in return ^^?
I have a sneaking suspicion that it may just be your video. And the link in the video description gives you referral points... am I right?

These things are always just a big waste of time. If you really want a Macbook, save your money and buy one.
Jesse Mrau, nope you're not Though I see what you mean, but if you look at the describtion in all the video that look like that one, each of them refer to themselves... Why do you think they made the video ?

I'm not sure about this multiple account thing... They must have thought of that and made a solution
Last edited by dogmax at Mar 14, 2009,
It just seems that the Youtube video was posted almost exactly when this thread was made. Seriously though, these things never work. Totally pointless.
Im considering signing up for it. I think it sounds legit. Whether or not you get the goods i dnt no
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
*SPOILERS*

... it doesn't work.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Jesse Mrau
It just seems that the Youtube video was posted almost exactly when this thread was made. Seriously though, these things never work. Totally pointless.

Hehe. That's because a friends sent it to me over msn But no it isn't me
if life was this easy, we wouldn't be having a financial crisis
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by radomu
if life was this easy, we wouldn't be having a financial crisis

Pff life is easy, we weren't really having a crisis at all, only the media made a big deal out of it and scared the world ****less, now they all spend like Jews, that's all. BLAME THE MEDIA.
Yes. Someone is buying a hundred macbooks to send to random people, if they do them the favour of giving them more people to send macbooks to. They're not using the anonymity and availability of the internet to scam people, they just really enjoy sending people macbooks.

FFS, are you retarded?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 14, 2009,
My boyfriend ran one of those sites for a while. They do work, it's a simple concept.

How it works is:

The site has a lot of different companies sponsoring it - Bingo places, insurance places, DVD rental places, etc etc. You sign up to the site. You then complete an offer by one of these sponsors - for example, sign up, order one DVD for free (then delete your account again of course, lol). For each person that does that, the company will pay the site a certain amount of money, usually about £10.

So, in order for you to "earn" enough money on the site to get something, you have to refer friends, who in turn complete an offer. So if you refer 20 friends, for example, and they all complete an offer, the site will be paid £210 in total (or more), which means you then get to choose your free gift, be it a digital camera, playstation, whatever. Then the friends you referred can refer their own friends, and so on and so forth.

The site makes money by people not referring enough other people to get their free gift, and you don't lose any money. It's pretty neat really.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Saf1
Sup over 9000 more page views

Ah we're so shallow

For all you know, I'm gay
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy