Page 1 of 2
As I walked my way back to my dorm tonight I passed these 3 dudes and one of the punches me in the back of the head for no reason. We didnt exchange words, the 3 dudes were yelling at each other and as I passed the one dude just up and hit me. Then turned around saying what ya gonna do about it?

I just looked back and shook my head and kept going. I just cannot believe how people can be such assholes. I couldn't say anything, wasn't looking for a beat down to end my evening.

Sorry, I needed to vent a bit. Its 3am and no one is up to express my anger to. God some people suck

Anyone else have experiences with random acts of I guess anger?
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
O man, this one time!

I almost got sexually harassed by a goat.. but I showed her!!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Wait till he takes a trip on a Greyhound and tell Vincent Li that he is a demon that needs to be eliminated.
just carry a knife on you, or a box cutter, flip it open and just tell them to **** off or you'll gut em
It's 3AM here too and I'm talking to my girlfriend.

That is all.
/douchebag
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by fender3708
just carry a knife on you, or a box cutter, flip it open and just tell them to **** off or you'll gut em

I don't want to be stabbing anyone haha and I doubt I could of took 3 people with a box cutter
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
Quit being a pussy, start being assertive. Someone punches you; jump down the fuckers throat and don't give him a chance to be a smart ass. If you act like you are in control, people think you are in control. Next time, flick him in the scrotum with your eyeball; he'll back off.
Quote by fierce1289
I don't want to be stabbing anyone haha and I doubt I could of took 3 people with a box cutter

its more about intimidation, you dont gotta stab anyone, and with a box cutter, you could slash at them, well if they wereing light clothing, a new blade could easly do some serious dmg, also you could carry mace
I just punched some guy in the back of the head. I was expecting a fight but it turns out he's a pussy that retaliated by posting about it on a forum.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Ignore him.

Next time... You can... You can say "I WILL TELL ON YOU"
DeVillains!
Quote by jetfuel495
You should have put on a monocle, pulled out a pipe, puffed it, and said "Good sir, I believe your behaviour is completely inappropriate. I demand an apology this instant!"

I may sig this for being so wonderful.

One time in high school, I was walking to class, and you had to walk extra fast because they smartly built the school a quarter-mile long and your classes were always on opposite ends, so I was walking faster than normal and OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE I got punched square in the face.

It's the kind of thing that would be hilarious if it wasn't me.
You're*
Quote by ZanasCross
Quit being a pussy, start being assertive. Someone punches you; jump down the fuckers throat and don't give him a chance to be a smart ass. If you act like you are in control, people think you are in control. Next time, flick him in the scrotum with your eyeball; he'll back off.

Flick him in the scrotum with ur eyeball?
look if your really pissed off and dont want to hit him,
find out who he is and what car he drives.

wait till late at night and put a brick through his car window, then enjoy your revenge.
Quote by ZanasCross

Flick... with eyeball...

This requires removal of the eyeball in order to propell said ball into other balls, no?
Quote by jetfuel495
You should have put on a monocle, pulled out a pipe, puffed it, and said "Good sir, I believe your behaviour is completely inappropriate. I demand an apology this instant!"

i loled

anyways just learn some basic self defense moves... a decent punch to the jugular will knock anyone out instantly... just dont do it 2 hard... or fight like a bitch and kick them all in the balls and when they are down kick them in the face... they wont **** with u then usually (95% of the time) if u flip out a REAL knife (not some bull**** box cutter) people back down... only a dumbass would continue when there is a 6" bowe knife in their opponents hand... iv had years of experience in self defense so if u ever have any questions just PM me
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Quote by MangoStarr
O man, this one time!

I almost got sexually harassed by a goat.. but I showed her!!

ROFL
Quote by cronarct
i loled

anyways just learn some basic self defense moves... a decent punch to the jugular will knock anyone out instantly... just dont do it 2 hard... or fight like a bitch and kick them all in the balls and when they are down kick them in the face... they wont **** with u then usually (95% of the time) if u flip out a REAL knife (not some bull**** box cutter) people back down... only a dumbass would continue when there is a 6" bowe knife in their opponents hand... iv had years of experience in self defense so if u ever have any questions just PM me

lol, as i said, i never plan to use it for this, but if i ever got jumped and i had it, i would use it, as i said its for work, i just always have it on me, i have been meaning to buy a nice pocket knife though
Get his basic info from housing...last name, address, things like that. Then find his grandma, and video tape yourself knocking her out of her wheelchair and ass-raping her. That'll show him.
Quote by jetfuel495
Flick... with eyeball...

This requires removal of the eyeball in order to propell said ball into other balls, no?

Not if you're a real man. I installed muscles in my eyeball so I can flick other people with it. Sometimes while I'm making out, I use it to flick the girl... it confuses her a lot; and makes her feel insecure, so she gets more into it.
I would rather have my ass kicked then know I let someone punch me in the back of the head without responding to them.
Quote by ZanasCross
Not if you're a real man. I installed muscles in my eyeball so I can flick other people with it. Sometimes while I'm making out, I use it to flick the girl... it confuses her a lot; and makes her feel insecure, so she gets more into it.

That's hot. Way hot. I'm jealous.
i waspissing my friend off a lil while ago tonight.. and she sat on my face
Quote by trevorjps
i waspissing my friend off a lil while ago tonight.. and she sat on my face

wait a min u give a frown face when a girl sits on ur face???? wth i would totally take advantage of that situation!

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Quote by fierce1289
As I walked my way back to my dorm tonight I passed these 3 dudes and one of the punches me in the back of the head for no reason. We didnt exchange words, the 3 dudes were yelling at each other and as I passed the one dude just up and hit me. Then turned around saying what ya gonna do about it?

I just looked back and shook my head and kept going. I just cannot believe how people can be such assholes. I couldn't say anything, wasn't looking for a beat down to end my evening.

Sorry, I needed to vent a bit. Its 3am and no one is up to express my anger to. God some people suck

I really hate jerks like that.

When I was a freshman in High School, some senior wanting to show off to a bunch of his friends went over and slammed me into a locker.

He didn’t count on me kicking him in the back of the knee.

But still, those people are annoying, and you have every right to vent.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by trevorjps
lol then i sat on her tits haha

2 late you should of included that in the original post no we all think you are making that up to redeem some self dignity.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
you should shank him in his sleep!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by fierce1289

I got punched in the back of the head once. The ****er shattered his knuckles and his hand blew up like a big purple baloon.
Quote by true_bacon22
Why is everyone on here such a pussy?

This ^. I mean you dont even have to hit the guy but you should have done SOMETHING. It seems like someone is on here every other week going "I got punched .....but I just kinda took it like a bitch so the guy could do it to someone else, perhaps even to one of my loved ones. "
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Mar 14, 2009,
Quotes I liked-
"Travel with a pack of trained brown bears, it wont happen again" lmao that's good.

"Wait till he takes a trip on a Greyhound and tell Vincent Li that he is a demon that needs to be eliminated." Scary and true but funny.

Anyways that's ****ed up. I would have definitely tried to kick their asses anyways, I mean your already hurt right so go all out. Dude and if I was in the hall and I didn't even know you I would've still helped you kick their asses. What ****ing animals.
Page 1 of 2