Okay so i might get myself either a Twin Tube Mayhem or a Tonebone Hot British pedal to use with my valveking 112. i need from a heavy metal tone with screaming harmonics and leads to a smooth blues tone. although i am not too worried about a blues tone because i will just uise the amps distortion. i am leaning towards the tonebone because im looking for a sort of british but heavy sound but i really dont know. i am hoping for ppl who have actually played these pedals to respond. thank you in advance.
Epi Les Paul with SD's
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91
As a relative new-comer to the guitar world I'd just like to point out how much more interesting this thread sounded when I thought a 'Metal Muff' was some sort of chastity belt...

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
The only one I'm familiar with is the Radial ToneBone British, and I must say that I'm a fan of all Radial's products. So I would go with that.

hot british wtf, i own one and it rocks
i tried the twin tube maybhem and i did not liek it at all
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.