So last night I was making my way back to the train station with my friends to go home and all of a sudden, BAM I'm lying on the ground. Apparently two guys just came up from behind us and one of 'em hit me in my left eye. We didn't do anything to provoke them, I didn't even see how many they were or what they looked like 'cause they came from behind us. So apart from a black eye, everything's fine, but it got me thinking...
Have an of you ever experienced anything similar?

pwned.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
You Swiss are a crazy bunch. Wait, shit

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yes last week. some guy put kanye west or something on the juke box at our pub and i like jokingly shouted boooooo. next thing i new i was on zeeeee floor
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by littlephil
How could they punch you in the face from behind?

GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by littlephil
How could they punch you in the face from behind?

Well I didn't see the incident as it happened so quickly, but either they hit me from the side, or they elbowed me...
Quote by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:.
Well I didn't see the incident as it happened so quickly, but either they hit me from the side, or they elbowed me...

Quote by hippotato7
retaliate?

jk I've had vodka spit in my face once and I didn't do anything about it

Well seeing as they were just random strangers, and I didn't even see what they looked like, I doubt I'll ever get the chance to do that.
nope. Somebody would have to be REALLY stupid to provoke me cuz I'm an egotistical vocalist like Axl Rose
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Well I just got home from the doctor and apparently I have some slight damage to my retina (my left eye is seeing everything blurry), and some small injuries to my jaw resulting in me having pains when I bite. I can't do sports for the next 4 weeks, which is a bummer 'cause the footy season starts in two weeks.
Footsy season?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Pics?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Same thing happened to me once, but i was on my own. The called me an emo then followed me and gave me a nice big bruise. I ran away but... i dont understand why people are such assholes. I've cut my hair now and i'm no longer scared of chavs, but i would **** brix every time i saw a chav from that point on.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by GuitarYay
Faster Tom Faster!

The stupidity of the meme is only outweighed by the fact that you said it wrong.

TS, that blows. Hard.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Did you fart, TS?

That tends to offend people when they're walking behind you.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

I have a broken jaw from an infraction caused by myself making pidgeon noises.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
If I were you I would chase down those fu cks and beat the **** out of them. Aim for the balls and the face, or bring a knife.
Quote by wtf290

The stupidity of the meme is only outweighed by the fact that you said it wrong.

TS, that blows. Hard.

RUSELL!!! WHAT THE ****!!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:.
Well seeing as they were just random strangers, and I didn't even see what they looked like, I doubt I'll ever get the chance to do that.

You were victimised simply because you like Arsenal.

I pity you
Quote by Moggan13
You were victimised simply because you like Arsenal.

I pity you

*whistles casually and sneaks out of thread*

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
rofl they just punched you and left, where they bored or some ****? they didn't steal your wallet or anything? what happened to your friends.
I got hit in the face once like that, I did decide to walk right through the middle of a huge group of chavs which wasnt the smartest thing. It was probably the long hair that 'warranted' a punch.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I got slapped in the face recently, i had to walk through a group of neds on the way to visit my dad and they knocked my hat off and slapped me in the fact. Don't really see what I could have done, I swore and walked on.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I've been laid out, but it was in a bar after I had about twelve drinks and thought I was ten feet tall. I quickly found out I was not. I got to realize how much of a drunken ass I could be which, to say the least, sucked.

Getting decked sucks, but hopefully you're all right and they didn't make out with some of your loot, the focking wankers.
got 5 stiches in my eyebrow because some guy got a lucky headbut on me while i was waiting for a bus, no provocation or anything, i was standing there, had my cd player on so couldn't here anything, him and his mate were looking at me and obviously said something intended for me, so i looked up and said "what?" next thing i do i can't open my right eye because its swelled up so much and i'm in an ambulance arguing with them not to call my parents because they're not expecting me home and it would be pointless to worry them till i know the damage..

got a cool looking scar in my eyebrow now though, although people tend to think i shave it to try and look cool... :-s
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by GuitarYay
Faster Tom Faster!

This ^ is the difference between people that saw the thread, and people that didn't.

RUSSELL! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.