Page 1 of 2
thing you have ever heard? Some dude had a go at me on my ug profile a couple of days ago saying:

"why do you look like that?
Why look like everyone else? It's not showing any sense of expression.

Now, what is wrong with liking pink floyd and and the beatles ext?"

So I had a massive rant on how I actually listen to those bands but also listen to a stupidly big variety of music because I'm open-minded, and how the only reason I look the way I do is 'cause of fashion etc., and all he could come back with was

"You look exactly the same as every other punk. Its lame. You look like an emo kid, who thinks his or her life is miserable. Why would anyone want to look like that? Show some creativity.

And I've tried every type of music. They all suck. Pink Floyd and The Beatles and Red Hot Chili Peppers and others are the only good bands. The rest are ****. Classic rock, and Classical are far dominant."

That made me want to strangle the guy.

Anyway, yeah, what's the worst thing someone has said to you that was so immature it made you want to kill them?

inb4searchbar and "shutupandstopwhiningemokid"
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

"Pop artists has more writers writing their songs for them thus making it more talented than metal."
I looked at the guy's profile... the one that is being ignorant. He's a Feb 09'er and has a douche profile.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Meh. I don't remember ignorant things that enrage me, for if I remembered every instance of such I would almost certainly snap.

you Lapin Agile!

*pushes closer to edge*
Quote by thanksgiving
I looked at the guy's profile... the one that is being ignorant. He's a Feb 09'er and has a douche profile.

haha i seconded your comment on that fags profile

''lostprophets ftw!''

i say everyone goes to that losers profile and posts that lol
stfu mong boy
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ChordMonger
well, to be completely honest, you ARE following a fashion trend, based on the picture in your profile.
However, that doesn't give this dickless simpleton the right to criticize.
~b

EVERYONE is following one fashion trend or another. Well, maybe not people who make their own clothes. But that's a pretty big maybe.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Cianyx
"Pop artists has more writers writing their songs for them thus making it more talented than metal."

Thats is one of the most terrible things i have ever heard.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
TS looks like a fag and listens to **** music.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
he's getting owned

lol at crappy chuck norris joke, I don't like him and I don't even know him.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
[quote=""Pages 84-85 of the April 2009 issue of Guitar World"]
What the hell is deathcore?
MARK HEYLMUN It's just a good way for people to generalize a new spin on metal, but I can say it's become part of my balanced breakfast. I need a bowl of deathcore every morning before I start my day.
What non-metal guitarist most influenced your style?
CHRIS GARZA Jimi Hendrix is a big influence on me. Every aspect of his playing has always amazed me.
HEYLMUN Allan Holdsworth is one of those dudes who can really express his emotions with his music. He would make on hell of a metal player.
What distinguishes deathcore from metalcore and death metal?
GARZA Metalcore is missing the speed; death metal is missing the groove. Deathcore is the best of both worlds, so everyone is happy!
What technical skills are needed to play this music?
GARZA Speed picking is a big factor, and timing is important as well. Going from super-fast picking into a super-slow groove can really **** your head up.
HEYLMUN Extremely solid right-hand technique is crucial, which means learning all picking styles. Pinch harmonics are a must, because sometimes you have to scream like a bat outta hell. Also, master the use of drop-fifth chords. Last but not least, throw that scale book out the window and just write what sounds good (sic).
What guitar technique makes you stand out from the pack?
HEYLMUN My vibrato is what I like most about my playing. Most people just don't get what string bending is all about. I like to hear it sing.
What about deathcore is catching kids' attention?
GARZA This is a good time for all genres of extreme metal. Everyone seems to be looking for the heaviest form of music out there, and this seems to be it.
What piece of gear is crucial to making deathcore?
GARZA Krank amps really bring out our sound. Mark and I are both running the Krankenstein heads and cabs. Their bottom end is unreal.
What guitar are you playing, and why is it right for your sound?
GARZA I currently use ESP SC-607 guitars. No other guitar can even come close to creating the sound and sustain of those ESP seven-strings.
HEYLMUN I play an LTD SC-607. It's like the Les Paul of seven-strings: fat neck, heavy mahogany body and EMGs. It's absolutely right for my sound because I like it to be fat and loud, yet smooth and articulate.
How much time do you spend on MySpace, Facebook, etc. to promote your band?
HEYLMUN Zero. It is a good tool for promotion, however it's not the only way to promote your band. We promote ourselves by staying on the road all the time. Last year we played 255 shows. No amount of internet promoting can top that kind of exposure.
What's the future of deathcore?
HEYLMUN I think bands will slowly dwindle away, leaving only a few select bands that will be considered true deathcore. The future of Suicide Silence is looking pretty promising, and I will see it to the end and enjoy every second of it.

^Interview with Suicide Silence...

... 'nuf said.
"Why do you paint your nails black?"
"Why do you listen to that sort of music?"
"Why do you go out with her?"

LEAVE THE **** ALONE YOU ****ING PRICKS!!

/Brooklyn Rage
Quote by Brave Moonlight
^Interview with Suicide Silence...

... 'nuf said.

That made me lol.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
"Ska is straight up salsa dude, you can hear the maracas and ****" I have no ****ing clue what he was hearing...
Quote by SonataFanica
That made me lol.

Me also, if any band will disappear from deathcore first it would be Suicide Silence.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by St.Loony
"Why do you paint your nails black?"
"Why do you listen to that sort of music?"
"Why do you go out with her?"

LEAVE THE **** ALONE YOU ****ING PRICKS!!

/Brooklyn Rage

BROOKLYN RAAAAGE!!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by geetar_man0
haha i seconded your comment on that fags profile

''lostprophets ftw!''

i say everyone goes to that losers profile and posts that lol

Done
Quote by civildp1
EVERYONE is following one fashion trend or another. Well, maybe not people who make their own clothes. But that's a pretty big maybe.

I just wear what I think looks good. I don't give a crap about fashion trends.

To contribute to the thread:

Most ignorant thing = "Dude you can't play Dragonforce... you suck balls!"

Not surprisingly it came from a scene kid.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"Dude you can't play Dragonforce... you suck balls!"

Not surprisingly it came from a scene kid.

LOL
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by SonataFanica
LOL

Yeah... I don't like scene kids.

Also you have one fuckin' awesome music taste.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I just wear what I think looks good. I don't give a crap about fashion trends.

But you buy your clothing at a store, yes? It gets produced and ends up on a rack because of some sort of pre-existing trend.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
But you buy your clothing at a store, yes? It gets produced and ends up on a rack because of some sort of pre-existing trend.

But that doesn't mean that I'm following some sort of trend.

One day you find me with a band t-shirt and baggy jeans, and the next day I'm wearin' smart-casual suits...
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
But that doesn't mean that I'm following some sort of trend.

One day you find me with a band t-shirt and baggy jeans, and the next day I'm wearin' smart-casual suits...

Both of which are trends amongst stoners and business type people...

Point being, everyone is subject to trend following in one way or another and it's not necessarily a bad thing. But to attack someone else for doing it is mostly hypocritical.
[insert band name here] sucks, because I beat their song 100% on expert.

^that makes me SO mad. My school had a Guitar Hero competition, the winner wins a......Gibson SG!!

Oh wait, it was just a Gibson SG Guitar Hero controller..... my bad. I hate those dickheads that think that playing Through the Fire and Flames on expert makes them B.A.
All for one and one for all.
Quote by civildp1
Both of which are trends amongst stoners and business type people...

Point being, everyone is subject to trend following in one way or another and it's not necessarily a bad thing. But to attack someone else for doing it is mostly hypocritical.

Wearing clothing that happens to be part of a trend is not following a trend. Following a trend is wearing specific types of clothing solely because they're part of that trend.
"Either you support the war or shut up"

well F*ck you BIll O'rielly you live in a democracy where everybody has an opinion.

That man makes me RAGE and I don't even live in America.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
"Either you support the war or shut up"

well F*ck you BIll O'rielly you live in a democracy where everybody has an opinion.

That man makes me RAGE and I don't even live in America.

CANADIAAAN RAAAAGE!!
Page 1 of 2