Hi, i'm posting on this subject again because ive had a t*t's full. I'm using a toneport ux2 with gearbox. I'll plug my mxl mic's in and they'll work fine but then later the same day, for instance, i'll try them again with absolutley no changes what so ever and they wont produce an output or they'll crackle and make hissing sounds.
Also the same thing happens if i go from two mic's to the instrument source?

Any help or suggestions will be appriciated. I've recently updated all software and drivers. A line6 email address would also be nice if one exists

Regards, Dave.
i'd ask the line 6 forum. but why are you going from two mics to one instrument source?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
i'd ask the line 6 forum. but why are you going from two mics to one instrument source?

The line6 forum hasnt been much help. I mic my acoustic and then plug my electric in.
Surely this is a gearbox or toneport issue, rather than the cable's or mic's ? I'd love a second opinion. Cant seem to get one from anywhere. Line 6 support is great aswell. No email address?