hey i just got cubase le 4 and i have been trying to record with it but i cant figure out how to monitor through the audiobox it allways plays through the computer and for some reason when i record diffrent tracks they are off tempo from each other so if you know how to fix this please help.
what kind of comp are you running your firepod into :P?

cause if it's a crappy PC i would call thiat "thing" latency, because the comp is not goodenough. get a mac.

anyway cubase le4 is a ****ty programme. get adobe audition or a better version of cubase
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
what kind of comp are you running your firepod into :P?

cause if it's a crappy PC i would call thiat "thing" latency, because the comp is not goodenough. get a mac.

anyway cubase le4 is a ****ty programme. get adobe audition or a better version of cubase

Maximum amounts of fail in this post. Absolutely maximum.
Cubase is a great program - much better than audition (which is not even a DAW, but is an audio editor). Macs are not necessarily better at anything (especially audio work).
TS - make sure you are using ASIO drivers and have your inputs and outputs configured properly inside of Cubase. Check the master channel for the output problem.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.