Well this past week my hearing in my left ear have gotten progressively worse. I just passed it off as a sinus infection since I also have a stuffy nose and soar throat, but today I woke up with a cleared nose and throat and found that my hearing became even worse, to the point where I have almost lost all hearing. It's not like I am old or anything, I'm only 18 years old.

Anyone know what this is? I am about to go to the doctor right now.
Well, good luck at the doctor's office. Seeing as how he or she will help you more than the pit will.
I'm not sure what it is, but if I lost any hearing at all, I'd be pissed. Probably go steal some mints from a Starbucks. I'm that cool.
That must suck. I'd be devastated if I lost my hearing. Good luck.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
some medicine should sort it out
or hearing aid
or you actually have lost all your hearing
You might have some water stuck behind your eardrum. I got that when I had a similar cold and it went after about 10 days I think.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Viking_Panda
today I woke up with a cleared nose and throat and found that my hearing became even worse, to the point where I have almost lost all hearing. It's not like I am old or anything, I'm only 18 years old.

That happened to me in like November. It was mad weird. I passed out on the couch mid-afternoon, and when I woke up my ear hurt unbelievably bad, and I couldn't really hear. It cleared up after like a week or two.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
your ears are usually the last thing to clear after things like that, give a day or two, if it gets worse see a doctor.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well that sucks that never happened to me but I'd be upset too.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
yeah i had a problem last year where it felt like I was swimming in a pool when people were trying to talk to me... anyway i went to the doctor and she said that my eardrums were deflated, yeah me, after a week and a half of doing nothing my hearing came back... she gave me some ear drops, but they wouldnt go into my head cause of the blockage... so i was forced to do nothing...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Several times when I got sick, I lost hearing in my left ear from congestion.. It cleared up with the cold for me
I had that once when I was 10 and went to a Hawaii-like resort in Japan.
I had an ear infection on my right ear and I could hear NOTHING.
I went to the doctors and did a surgery, which hurt as hell, so it's probably an infection.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
your snot probably all drained into your ears when you were sleeping.

might lead to an inner ear infection..

you'll probably get drained and given antibiotics to prevent the ear infection.. (won't do anything for the cold)
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Viking_Panda
Well this past week my hearing in my left ear have gotten progressively worse. I just passed it off as a sinus infection since I also have a stuffy nose and soar throat, but today I woke up with a cleared nose and throat and found that my hearing became even worse, to the point where I have almost lost all hearing. It's not like I am old or anything, I'm only 18 years old.

Anyone know what this is? I am about to go to the doctor right now.

I found your hearing! It was down te back of the sofa!