Hey guys, I have a Fender Frontman 212 Amplifier that I would like to sell. Its in near mint condition and hasn't been out of my house, except for a few times. It is a 100 watt amp with 2 12" Fender speakers. It's a great amp, i'm just wanting to get something else. I'll take $225 obo. Trades are welcome!

Thanks and God Bless!
Attachments:
Fender amp 1.jpg
Fender amp 2.jpg
Fender amp 3.jpg
Fender amp 4.jpg
Does anyone want to maybe trade for a Marshall ZW Micro Stack?

This amp comes with the footswitch and the original box from Fender!

Thanks and God Bless!
Your probably better off selling that on craigslist, there's alot of hate for that amp here on UG.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
^^Yeah, Frontmans are not very good amps, I used to have one. They have a rep here on the forums like the MG, not as bad a rep, but I personally think they are worse than MGs. Like the guy above said, Craigslist is the way to go buddy.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I'd love to buy your amp, unfortunately I live in Canada.
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

I have a name. It is Mitch.
Alright, thanks guys. I would really rather sell it on here so if anyone is at all interested i'll take $150.

Thanks and God Bless!
Quote by DeltaFunk
^^Yeah, Frontmans are not very good amps, I used to have one. They have a rep here on the forums like the MG, not as bad a rep, but I personally think they are worse than MGs. Like the guy above said, Craigslist is the way to go buddy.

amp is good. much better than the MG. You can crank more gain out of a frontman than you can out of an MG. and the cleans are waaay better. theyre about the same price, but i still think frontmans are legit good practice amps.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack