Yes, I know there is a beginner song program...
Yes, I know there are 658,413,489,167,168,... of these threads

But I just want some new, fun songs to learn, that are a bit challenging (not too much), and give me a boost in my guitar skills.
I've been playing for just under 2 years, and best I can play is Juicebox by The Strokes (solo-wise), or the last solo on Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. Those are fun to play, and I'd like more songs like that.
But I'd also like some songs with fast(er) rythms, doesn't have to be metal, just quick rythms(like Leave Before The Lights Come On by The Arctic Monkeys), maybe quick chord changing, but not neccessary(spelling?)

Sorry if you don't understand what I mean, I'm not good at explaining stuff...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Last edited by poipoi at Mar 14, 2009,
try some protest the hero. their bassist is great. but it isnt to hard to learn, and the songs are fun to play. try sequoia throne or bloodmeat.
I listened to it, and I think i'll pass on it. First of all, I know i'll wanna try to learn the lead, and I know I can't, and second of all, it's not really my style of music...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page

technical difficulties - racer x (i can't play the whole thing but it boosted my guitar playing alot)

maybe some pink floyd , led zepp , dream theater i dunno exactly what will float your boat
Quote by PirateXc
technical difficulties - racer x (i can't play the whole thing but it boosted my guitar playing alot)

maybe some pink floyd , led zepp , dream theater i dunno exactly what will float your boat

Well, I mostly listen to Garage rock, Indie, Alternative, stuff like that, but also like New Wave, Old('70) Punk, but trying to expand a bit, to get some more exciting stuff (just, no metalcore, or punkcore, or emo crap, or stuff like that...)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page