The song is on my profile and is called Lead Omen.

I would just like to know your thoughts about it

I used a Line 6 toneport for the guitars and bass and I used Addictive drums for the drums.

What do you think?
Wow i realy like your tone, nice recording and song! Sound to me a bit like Megadeth, i just don't like the intro, too long... (You should also add a longer outro).
Very nice solo

Keep it up
I second that on the tone - beautiful (and your nevermore tone is quite orgasmic). Pretty much flawless, it was a good mix of Megadeth and Testement-style riffs. I have no quarrel with the intro, I didnt find it too unnessesarily long, in fact, It was the perfect length.

Well, theres hardly any negatives to point out, if I really HAVE to nitpick, maybe the song was a tad generic within the thrash metal genre but as I've said, you pulled it off nicely

If you fancy critting any of my stuff, go right ahead
Yeah, great stuff, bud. I really liked the solo a lot. The tone was indeed amazing as well. Two thumbs up!
I pretty much second all of Ascendancys comment, nice trashy riffs, drums were done beatifully. A couple of off notes in your solo, did not bring down the quality of the solo whatsoever (and i have no room to talk :p). Just listened to your skills too, i would rape to have those.

Crit my song? (In my sig)
Nothing wrong with the intro man it's great.

I would listen to this song any day of the week, great for getting you ready for the day and ****.

I like the tone too, it's a little dry for my likings, but it suits the song.

Crit mine? In sig also.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy