Page 1 of 2
okay, its saturday morning and i woke up and threw on a pizza for me and my brother(back from college for the weekend). my mom comes home from god knows where and stoppes in the bathroom to wash her hands and while shes in there flushed the apparently cloged toilet. it overflowed every where, she screamed at my brother to get some towels. He went and got them and the ****ty mess got cleaned up. my brother took the crap appearently. and MY MOM IS WASHING THE TOWELS AND IS GOING TO REUSE THEM FOR GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER. whats worse is i lost my appetite, and she said its NOT the first time shes reused unsanity fvuckin towels. UGH so Disgusting.

Tl:dr
my brother took a dump tiolet clogged got everywhere, towels used to clean mess got washed and reused, ITS HAPPENED BEFORE AND IVE BEEN DRYING MYSELF IN MY BROTHERS ****.
thought?
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Well...that's just human nature.
Pigs do that all the time too
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by ZeGuitarist
That's a CRAPLOAD of spelling problems you got there.

har har har

I Lol'd
At least she's washing them. How would you feel if she just folded the shit-reeked towels, and put them under the sink so you could use them when you go to take a shower?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by ZeGuitarist
That's a CRAPLOAD of spelling problems you got there.

har har har

not the time for puns Ze
Quote by texasthrasher

what if she properly washed the towels?

even bleached them whiter than b4, would it still be a problem?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by freedoms_stain
Shit washes off.

Once they have been washed they are no longer dirty.

Phantom shit doesn't exist. Relax.

This!

Don't be a sissy.
Quote by Sublimical
This!

Don't be a sissy.

would you like to dry yourself in your brothers ****? GTFO
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by hippotato7
Im not one to say this,

but get the F*ck over it

How would you like a big glass of GTFO.
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by IwantaTele
I believe that was addressed by the point that shit washes away.

Once a shitty towel has been washed there is no shit, trherefore you are not drying yourself with shit. Wash them twice if you're that anal about it (lol pun)

This is hardly advanced physics.
Quote by IwantaTele

Do you not understand the concept of washing? If not, this will disturb you. Your brother wipes his ass, everything he touches/ever touched has feces all over it now.
Quote by IwantaTele
okay, its saturday morning and i woke up and threw on a pizza for me and my brother(back from college for the weekend). my mom comes home from god knows where and stoppes in the bathroom to wash her hands and while shes in there flushed the apparently cloged toilet. it overflowed every where, she screamed at my brother to get some towels. He went and got them and the ****ty mess got cleaned up. my brother took the crap appearently. and MY MOM IS WASHING THE TOWELS AND IS GOING TO REUSE THEM FOR GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER. whats worse is i lost my appetite, and she said its NOT the first time shes reused unsanity fvuckin towels. UGH so Disgusting.

Tl:dr
my brother took a dump tiolet clogged got everywhere, towels used to clean mess got washed and reused, ITS HAPPENED BEFORE AND IVE BEEN DRYING MYSELF IN MY BROTHERS ****.
thought?

1. Washing = clean. I'm the biggest germophobe/clean freak I know, and I would still use those towels.

2. Either you tried to type "insanity" or "unsanitary". No such this as unsanity... yet.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I believe that was addressed by the point that shit washes away.

Once a shitty towel has been washed there is no shit, trherefore you are not drying yourself with shit. Wash them twice if you're that anal about it (lol pun)

This is hardly advanced physics.

Provided you can proove that there can be 100% **** removal froma towel, i may be able to agree. yet in the mean time the thought is downright dirty, unsanitary, and im freaked out.
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by Sublimical
Do you not understand the concept of washing? If not, this will disturb you. Your brother wipes his ass, everything he touches/ever touched has feces all over it now.
And if you can smell a fart it means there are tiny shit particles all over you.
Quote by IwantaTele
Provided you can proove that there can be 100% **** removal froma towel, i may be able to agree. yet in the mean time the thought is downright dirty, unsanitary, and im freaked out.
refers to post about farts.
Quote by Sublimical

Its called toilet paper. He (i would assume) throws it down the toilet. i dont believe he wipes his **** with his hand bro.
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by IwantaTele
Its called toilet paper. He (i would assume) throws it down the toilet. i dont believe he wipes his **** with his hand bro.

So no need to wash your hands amirite?
Buy your own towels and bring them to her house for your own personal use. Just imagine all the times you dried your face off with your brother's **** towels.
Quote by Sublimical

Depends if he touched his penorz? amirite?
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by itendstoday
Buy your own towels and bring them to her house for your own personal use. Just imagine all the times you dried your face off with your brother's **** towels.

thanks for the great image bro. i already realized this.
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by Sublimical

germs still transfer through the paper m8

EDIT: and if you two share a bathroom, everytime the toilet flushes germs from it go into the air

so if you two share it you could have his crap on your toothbrush
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Last edited by kylepianoman at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by IwantaTele
Depends if he touched his penorz? amirite?

LOL your logic amazes me. I'm done. I give up. You win. Poop doesn't wash off and if you wipe your ass, and don't touch your penis, you don't need to wash your hands...

this is funny because i'm watching mythbusters and they're busting the 'myth' of the unsanitary conditions of bathrooms and why you shouldn't keep your toothbrushes in there.

the myth is that everytime you flush, your toilet, like an aerosol, sprays bacteria found in feces pretty much everywhere.

they proved this to be true by having a ton of toothbrushes aligned all over the bathroom and all tested to positive for containing bacteria found in feces.

2 toothbrushes however were located in an entirely different room altogether at least 50 feet or so from the bathroom. these 2 controlled toothbrushes also contained fecal bacteria.

moral of the story?

THERE IS POO EVERYWHERE!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
this is funny because i'm watching mythbusters and they're busting the 'myth' of the unsanitary conditions of bathrooms and why you shouldn't keep your toothbrushes in there.

the myth is that everytime you flush, your toilet, like an aerosol, sprays bacteria found in feces pretty much everywhere.

they proved this to be true by having a ton of toothbrushes aligned all over the bathroom and all tested to positive for containing bacteria found in feces.

2 toothbrushes however were located in an entirely different room altogether at least 50 feet or so from the bathroom. these 2 controlled toothbrushes also contained fecal bacteria.

moral of the story?

THERE IS POO EVERYWHERE!

Meh, at least it helps you develop an immunity.
There are places without drinkable water and your problem is with clean towels ? Or you could just buy a new set of towels if its such a huge problem.
Quote by Sublimical
LOL your logic amazes me. I'm done. I give up. You win. Poop doesn't wash off and if you wipe your ass, and don't touch your penis, you don't need to wash your hands...

technically no. if supposed poo doesnt go through paper, then why would you need to? anyways pointless, argument is pointless.
Quote by texasthrasher

Am I the only one that read this as ''It's Saturday morning and I woke up and threw up on a pizza for me and my brother''?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by IwantaTele

I think the whole point is that after they've been washed, there is no shit.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2