Which of these guitars brands is the best for Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Van halen, buckethead, and Slash?

And what kind of amps are best?
It's all up to personal preference
theyre really similar brands
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Zakk and Slash play with Gibson, so i'll told you Gibson. I like Roland amp, but Marshall are also good.

Is the 300$ for amp + guitar or only guitar?
thats not enough money. u should get a epiphone les paul standard for around $500 canadian and a peavey vypyr 30 amp for 200. its a good setup which will work with ur needs and i know its above ur budget but you should work towards it. u would be happier in the long run.
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91
As a relative new-comer to the guitar world I'd just like to point out how much more interesting this thread sounded when I thought a 'Metal Muff' was some sort of chastity belt...

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
get $100 more dollars and go buy an ibanez rg 120 and a spider III 30W you cant go wrong
Quote by egen18118041
get $100 more dollars and go buy an ibanez rg 120 and a spider III 30W you cant go wrong

this statement will be flamed on a scale unknown
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Quote by egen18118041

I can say from experience of playing a couple of RG120 and my friend actually owning one and they are horrible. They had a lot of buzz and would go out of tune after the slightest bending.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

check out LTD's MH-NT series... its string thru body with tune-o-matic bridge...
i have one and i love it
Ibanez RG321 and a Roland Cube or Peavey Vyper. that's as good as it'll get at that price range.

try going used. you can get some quality gear that way