Page 1 of 3
The newest change looks like barf. And there are all those stupid friend pictures, you know "The (blank) one" and all that ****. It's so unexciting signing in and seeing I have notices only to see that some guy I don't know posted on a picture I didn't know I had, and then to find out it's one of those.

/rant
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
That's why you use Myspace.

/end thread

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
Oh.... yah.. those infected Myspace as well.

Just ignore it.

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
On that one I posted I'm the mushroom lover........

I don't even do any drugs....anymore.

What a dumb bitch.
Quote by Hasok
why you created a account anyway?
tool

I have a Facebook, does that make me a Tool?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Invokke_Havokk

/end thread
I judge social networking sites on a My Space scale.

The closer it is to My Space the shitter it is.

My Space is Supreme Lord of the Shits.
Quote by dark&broken
And you care what random people on facebook you don't know think of you because.....?

Wait...what?

Who are these random people?

The people who have put me up on those stupid pictures are two of my friends. I just think they are dumb.
Quote by angusfan16

do you really need it?
seriously
hey, as long as the girls on there can't track how many times i look at their profile or download their bikini pictures from their recent spring break in miami or the bahamas...i'm fine with it.

Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by Hasok
do you really need it?
seriously

It's nice to keep up with friends and family who are across the states. It's definitely helped me and my cousin, who is living in Utah, become closer. I've also only seen him twice IRL and it's nice to actually talk to him once in a while. It's really not as bad as every claims it be, it's all of the other people who like to fall into the bandwagon that claims that Facebook "is gay" or "it sucks" that gives it a bad name.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by Invokke_Havokk

/end thread

I don't think you understand how much this post failed.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

Quote by angusfan16
It's nice to keep up with friends and family who are across the states. It's definitely helped me and my cousin, who is living in Utah, become closer. I've also only seen him twice IRL and it's nice to actually talk to him once in a while. It's really not as bad as every claims it be, it's all of the other people who like to fall into the bandwagon that claims that Facebook "is gay" or "it sucks" that gives it a bad name.

TL;DR You're gay?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw
hey, as long as the girls on there can't track how many times i look at their profile or download their bikini pictures from their recent spring break in miami or the bahamas...i'm fine with it.

lol pedo
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Liek omg they totally messed it up, lets bitch and moan till they fix it

But yeah, I don't like the new layout either lol
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw

lol...creepy...But you win.
Quote by SinSyringe
Liek omg they totally messed it up, lets bitch and moan till they fix it

But yeah, I don't like the new layout either lol

It's not harder to use or anything, it just looks like someone barfed up everything on to a page and said "**** it, we are good."
Quote by Da Squiz
TL;DR You're gay?

You're labeling me gay because i use facebook? That is incredibly stupid. Or is it because you're so in-secure about yourself that you have to make fun of people over the internet?

Oh, and here is your TL;DR: Grow the fuck up.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 14, 2009,
Its bad because it makes us see when friends write on each other's walls and we dont get to see stuff we actually care about as much.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by Da Squiz
TL;DR You're gay?

Go away, Seriously.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I like it. It will take some getting used to but it's not that bad. Besides, its fun to watch everyone's status (er, I mean... "What's on your mind?") and see them complain about it.
Quote by angusfan16

That's what your sig says.
Quote by angusfan16

/argument
It is freakin' annoying... All i get is e-mails about people i dont know commenting on a picture that i've been tagged on =/
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Oosh.
It is freakin' annoying... All i get is e-mails about people i dont know commenting on a picture that i've been tagged on =/

Remove your tag?
De-Select ' Email me ' ?
etc.
Page 1 of 3