If a band came out that sounded like NWOBHM (Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Diamond Head, Saxon, Quartz) would you consider it metal, and would you embrace it as metal even though it's new? This is for fans of the older metal of the 80's. (Ps. We're american not british. i mean soundwise)
Do people consider Bullet For My Valentine metal?

there's your answer
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What else would it be? jazz?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
yes
they would be called metal

if you were talking about classic rock this would make more sense
Quote by metaldud536
I do.

well as much as people do or don't agree, they're one of the leaders of the New New wave of british metal.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
They would be called sell outs and would fade into the 'where are they now?' category.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Ace88
well as much as people do or don't agree, they're one of the leaders of the New New wave of british metal.

and to be fair look at their influences, metal as anything
Quote by Ace88

"lol"
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Lemmy would be dissapointed in you. Motorhead is Rock n' Roll.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Ace88

I personally wouldnt say we have a wave of metal at all, were behind almost everyone at the moment in terms of Metal
Quote by Silas S Thompso
If a band came out that sounded like NWOBHM (Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Diamond Head, Saxon, Quartz) would you consider it metal, and would you embrace it as metal even though it's new? This is for fans of the older metal of the 80's. (Ps. We're american not british. i mean soundwise)

Why not?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Sumlover41
What else would it be? jazz?

Win.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
yeah they would be metal. Same thing if a Black Sabbath-esque band came out today.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Ace88
Do people consider Bullet For My Valentine metal?

there's your answer

i do.

They suck way to much for being related to anithing whit hardcore
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by TobyFellrunners
What the hell is NWOBHM?

New Wave of British Heavy Metal, no?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
what the hell does NWOBHM
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Nevermind, I made a reply but misread the original post. Whoops.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.