I have one of those wind up radios, and want to turn it into an amp. I think this is a matter of bypassing the radio circuit, and attatching it to a 1/4" female jack.
Alas, I have become totally stuck, as I don't know much about wiring. Here is where I am now...

I don't know what to do?!

Basically, what I need to do is attatch a 1/4" jack into this circuit, so that the radio is bypassed. PLEASE help?

Edit:MORE pics added...
Attachments:
Radio Wiring Diagram.jpg
DSCF0310 (1).JPG
Whole.jpg
Amp Chip.jpg
Radio Circuit.jpg
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
Last edited by MrToucan at Mar 15, 2009,
Beg/bump!
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Quote by uk.mace

Your wiring diagram is a bit confusing.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
Quote by Akridosity
Your wiring diagram is a bit confusing.

That would be why i'm so confused
Quote by Ikonoklast

Quote by uk.mace

Hahaha, love the wiring diagram

We'd need a proper wiring diagram, or atleast a clear pic of the whole circut board to be able to see how to attach the jack.
Ok, have a look now, clearer pics...
Quote by Ikonoklast

Quote by uk.mace

Anyone...?
Quote by Ikonoklast

Quote by uk.mace

Without a schematic, you're kindof screwed.

If I had the thing here in front of me, I might be able to figure out it...but..no.

just out of curiousity, have you considered that this thing will sound like total crap and might not work at all, regardless of what you do?
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
I have not considered that, and i'm still not going to.

I have just found that the red wire is an earth ( I think it's an earth, the radio works without it)
Quote by Ikonoklast

Quote by uk.mace

Also, do i need to attatch the panelmount to the end of the wires from the main circuit, or from the small chip?
Quote by Ikonoklast

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Dr. House
Calm down, Calm down. Dont get a big dick.

might poke someones eye out with it.
There is no need to keep double posting. Use the edit. For anyone to actually help they would need a proper schematic as working just a couple pictures that don't really show anything wont work. It is do able, but will take awhile to work off your pictures. So unless you can come up with a schematic you are just going to have to keep guessing randomly. I say randomly because it sounds like you have no knowledge of circuits? I think DLRocket has a valid point. The chances of this sounding half way decent are minimal, and for the amount of work you are going to need to get it to work is going to far out way the time spent randomly poking around. You would be better off building a Little Gem or a Ruby into that.
Also, I presume this would be DC, but dynamos do produce AC, so...
Quote by Ikonoklast

Quote by uk.mace