Sorry if this is the wrong section im new here

I was wondering what the best hollowbody guitar is i could buy that won't murder my wallet?
Xavier 335
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I'd say epiphone dot studio.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Washburn HB32 DM, heard nothing but good reviews about it

used to be able to pick them up for about £150 but then they rose to £250 i was kicking my self when i found out

they look the dogs bollocks

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
All recommendations so far confuse me. He asked for hollowbodies, these are all semihollow.

Anyway, TS, try an Ibanez AFS75TD;

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-AFS75TD-Electric-Guitar?sku=512563

Full hollowbody with a Bigsby-type thing being clearanced at $300. Likely to go Stupid Deal Of The Day soon too.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
^my bad
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
anouther question. I know they exsist, but i've only seen pictures. Would anyone know where to get a seven-string hollow body, or semi hollow body? also how much it would be? i can't find any real information on them.
wait i got a question.

what would the sound difference be between a hollow body and a semi HB?