Last night my band played a gig. Due to our bassist not being able to make it I was playing bass. Then about 25 mind before we were due to go on our singer calls to say he's not coming. So me and the other guitarest sang even though we are crap and I ended up playing a song I had never played on bass before. We are so pissed off with our singer!

Have any of you had to make last minute changes/ improvisations before a gig?
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Shouldn't this be in bandleading?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by murray44
Last night my band played a gig. Due to our bassist not being able to make it I was playing bass. Then about 25 mind before we were due to go on our singer calls to say he's not coming. So me and the other guitarest sang even though we are crap and I ended up playing a song I had never played on bass before. We are so pissed off with our singer!

Have any of you had to make last minute changes/ improvisations before a gig?

AKA Bass is easy?

That's what he said...He sang like crap but, he didn't mention his bass perfomance

That's what he said...
My band showed me and the drummer showed us a song right before a gig to decides who wins a record deal. We decided it needed 2 solos. I didn't have enough time to make solos so improvised and started shredding up the C major scale and everyone loved it and we won. We go on to the next round. Who wins that gets the record deal.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by WyvernOmega
Shouldn't this be in bandleading?

dunno, maybe

Your sig is one of the funnyist things ever !
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
My band showed me and the drummer showed us a song right before a gig to decides who wins a record deal. We decided it needed 2 solos. I didn't have enough time to make solos so improvised and started shredding up the C major scale and everyone loved it and we won. We go on to the next round. Who wins that gets the record deal.

err... have you never improvised before?