I need another seven string to upgrade from my Schecter Damien 7. I'm looking for something under $700, extended scale lengths are nice, Having a Lundgren M7 bridge pickup would be ideal (but not required), Ibanez models that aren't the RG7321 are also cool. Any help or guitars for sale?
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by highlordmugfug
I need another seven string to upgrade from my Schecter Damien 7. I'm looking for something under $700, extended scale lengths are nice, Having a Lundgren M7 bridge pickup would be ideal (but not required), Ibanez models that aren't the RG7321 are also cool. Any help or guitars for sale?

I don't know how to EDIT this first post. I'd like to add that I want a hardtail. There's no edit button on my first post so if someone tells me how to fix this I gladly will merge these two posts.
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by highlordmugfug
I don't know how to EDIT this first post. I'd like to add that I want a hardtail. There's no edit button on my first post so if someone tells me how to fix this I gladly will merge these two posts.

Dammit I read the rules, can a mod please let me delete this thread or delete it for me. I forgot about the no editing rule. I'd like to remake this properly.
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs