the amp i am using is a line 6 spider III 75W

before i ask my question, yes i like have this amp and yes i like and i kno how much the UG community hates this amp but i like it

ok now tht i got tht out of the way on to my question. I hav been saving up for a footswitch for my amp and the two i landed on is the line 6 shortboard and the line 6 FBV. at guitar center, the shortboard is 270 and the FBV is 400. i almost have enough for the shortboard but my question is should i save up more for the FBV or buy the shortboard? also, if i buy the FBV am i a gettin a whole lot more than the shortboard?
neither of them are worth buying. theyr designed for flextones, pods, or vettas. i say dont get any because you'll realized how much money youve wasted when you actually develop an ear for tone, but if you NEED one, get the FBV express. if you get the shortboard or the FBV, your severely wasting soooooo much money
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I agree. Neither of them are worth the money. I understand that you like your amp, and that's great, but footboards like that are not worth the money, unless you already have an amp that can fully utilize all the abilities of the FBV.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
neither of them are worth buying. theyr designed for flextones, pods, or vettas. i say dont get any because you'll realized how much money youve wasted when you actually develop an ear for tone, but if you NEED one, get the FBV express. if you get the shortboard or the FBV, your severely wasting soooooo much money

r u sure ther not good for spider III bcuz this guy tht worked at guitar center said they r. also y is it not good for spider III?