what would you pick?

would you choose to get a million dollars but you die at 40?

or would you choose to die at 80 without the million dollars?

and yea i was bored that's why i did this lol.
How about 4 million but die at 10. Oh, wait, I'm past that.

GAME BROKEN.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
$1,000,000 is nothing these days, so I'd die at 80.
Most people don't spend much of what they have anyway by the time they die.
I can't really be bothered to check, but this has got to be done before?

Anyhow, I'd probably take the million. After all, 'I hope I die before I get old' (...talkin' 'bout my Ge-ge-ge-generattttion'

S t a i r s s r i a t S

you can make that money. so i pick live 'till 100.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
live to 80.

Dr. Evil: Here's the plan. We get the warhead, and we hold the world ransomed for.....One MILLION DOLLARS!!
No.2: Ahem...well, don't you think we should maybe ask for *more* than a million dollars? I mean, a million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over nine billion dollars a year!
Dr. Evil: Really?
No.2: Mm-hmm.
Dr. Evil: That's a number. Okay then. We hold the world ransom for.....One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS!!
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Get half a million $$ and live till 60

But first I have to convert that to pounds you focking yank!

Quote by Psalm 150:4
live to 80.

Dr. Evil: Here's the plan. We get the warhead, and we hold the world ransomed for.....One MILLION DOLLARS!!
No.2: Ahem...well, don't you think we should maybe ask for *more* than a million dollars? I mean, a million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over nine billion dollars a year!
Dr. Evil: Really?
No.2: Mm-hmm.
Dr. Evil: That's a number. Okay then. We hold the world ransom for.....One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS!!

it's 1969 that amount of money doesn't even exist!!!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
So I get $25000 for every year I lose?

BWAHAHAHA.

This is a joke, of course i'd pick the money.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by St.Loony

haha that's a good idea. It would proly kinda suck by the time your 60 anyways unless your in good shae other than that your proly all nasty and cant do **** by that time. Well atleast that's how my granparents are lmao.
I'd take the extra years, tbh. I don't want my momma to bury me.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by St.Loony

This signature is a time machine. Please follow the llamas.

FREE THE PEAR!!
Pandabear! What did I tell you? Im not gonna tell you again! Do you want me to beat you? Dont make me show you what happened to your mother! She should have stayed in that kitchen, that drunk wh0re!
die at 80 because I'd probably live a happy life anyway

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I'd take the money as long as I don't have to die of some horrific disease or anything, and I just get hit by a truck.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Live to 80 and earn the million pounds, not dollars. Because a million dollars is...less here.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by alcoholicpanda
Pandabear! What did I tell you? Im not gonna tell you again! Do you want me to beat you? Dont make me show you what happened to your mother! She should have stayed in that kitchen, that drunk wh0re!

hahahaha!!!!!!!!

im like dying from that lmfao.
None. I want to die at 102.5 .

And, IF I had to pick, I'd do the latter.
DeVillains!
Die at 80 and earn a million pounds during my lifetime.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Live until I'm 80.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I would take living until 80 over the million dollars.

Money isn't everything, and there is no guarantee that you won't be able to make a million dollars by yourself anyway.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I don't to live to 80, but I don't want to die at 40 either. I would pick right inbetween if I could (die at 60, get half a million dollars).
I'd take the money, give it all to charities and kill myself. I win.
I would have a million $$$ but would die at 40.

By the time I am 40, the US would in unstable condition and there would be nothing to live for anyway.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Live til 80, how could you have a happy life if you knew you would die so young?
I would die at eighty, because I could probably devise a way of stealing (or earning) a million dollars. And apparently the new generation could live to be on average 100-150.
Last edited by skateordie24f at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by fav13andac1)c
80...easy.

Where's the poll?

yea about the poll ive never even seen polls on forums ive been on so i dont know how to do it lol i tried but didn't know what the hell to do.
Neither.

No point in trying to pick out the future. Its best just to live life as it is and see where it takes you. Putting a time restraint on life just makes things overwhelming and complicated, and ultimately ruins a good life experience.

and all of this is coming from a person whos going through the hardest time in their life at the moment. Ironic, isn't it?
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by urdad
give me 100 billion dollars and ill settle for death at 27

Club 27?
live to 80, I could make more than a million in 40 years lol
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws