well now that Wrath has been out for a while and I got my new computer, the first thing I did was go to itunes and buy Wrath. I think that this was probably the worst album for randy, not a bad one for the instrumentals tho, like The Passing. Only thing I dislike, is there is to much effects on Randys voice. What do you guys think of it?
this shall be moved to the lamb of god thread asap

but I really liked it, and after more listens it is growing on me.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Eh, I think I'm not gonna be a dick this time, you don't seem like a stereotypical "YAA LAMB OF GOD METUHLZ" fan, so...

This goes in the hardcore forum, it's not metal.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
1) Lamb of God is not metal.
2) This belongs in the Lamb of God thread, in the hardcore forum.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Aww man... They're classified as hardcore? That's an insult to me... Lol. New wave of american metal?................
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
New Wave of American Metal is just a false tag given to new metalcore bands.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by HelloHalo

+1, half the kids of listen to it don't even know either.
Quote by HelloHalo

Technically, Lamb of God is metal. They're groove metal.

For trafficing reasons here on UG, though, they're talked about in the Hardcore forum.

The mods have said this countless times.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I love Lamb of God, I actually couldn't care less if people call them metalcore, I think they are actually true metal, and I see no reason for hate.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
I think it's fair play if you call it metal or metalcore.

It doesn't really matter.

What does matter is that the album is stale and lifeless. Same boring songs. The band has never interested me as a result of that formula. The instrumental intro was rather pointless too. Like they tried to "experiment", but just ended up making an utterly forgettable instrumental.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by TheTortured
I love Lamb of God, I actually couldn't care less if people call them metalcore, I think they are actually true metal, and I see no reason for hate.

Are you retarded? Did you not just read a thread full of directions to the hardcore forum?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
They are not really any distinguishable genre of metal but they are not metalcore.

They contain no elements of hardcore. Maybe 1 breakdown every 20 songs...but theres metal bands who do more breakdowns.

anyways I don't feel the need to argue if they are metal or not considering this topic has been debated several times.

On topic: I liked wrath. It has some good songs and It was fairly enjoyable.
My signature sucks.
Quote by TheTortured

it's not hate.

it's a fukking objective point.

they're not metal.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by fowles06
They are not really any distinguishable genre of metal but they are not metalcore.

They contain no elements of hardcore. Maybe 1 breakdown every 20 songs...but theres metal bands who do more breakdowns.

anyways I don't feel the need to argue if they are metal or not considering this topic has been debated several times.

On topic: I liked wrath. It has some good songs and It was fairly enjoyable.

Like every other metalcore band, their riffing style is ultimately derived from the tuff guy/Victory Records hardcore scene of the late 80s/early 90s. "Breakdowns" are not and have never been the distinguishing feature of hardcore OR metalcore.
People who say they aren't metal must have something of sizeable girth lodged into their rectum.

I'm not exactly a member of the LoG fan club, But they are some form of Metal, as with most Metalcore bands. Saying otherwise just makes you look like a knob. Theres a reason your common 'Metaller' in the street has a bemused look on his face when you say they aren't, it's because they are, numbnuts. So stop talking out of your arses.

But as it is ruled, Metalcore goes to the Hardcore forum for said Trafficking reasons.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link