i like it
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I actually like it. >.<
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I dont really like it, its kind of annoying. But thats because of the style....
Kramer Striker FR-424
Fender Starcaster
Roland Cube 30
Roland Mini Cube

Digitech RP90
Squier P-Bass (Insanely modded)
Fender Rumble 15
You're kidding me, right? That song is so uncreative and dry. "I love college, ay!" Ugh... The sad thing is it's like number 7 on iTunes top singles... makes me wanna cry

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Its ok...doesnt suck
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Tool? How?

Look up his song Morning Do. It's hilarious.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Is this song serious or is he just a D-Bag
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Last edited by FoolishFool at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
I don't like it. All I hear is "Tool tool tool tool tool"
My thoughts exactly.
Quote by taraholic
Tool? How?

Look up his song Morning Do. It's hilarious.

The promotion of getting wasted every night and getting baked everyday. It's like the song is just him bragging about it. Which is what most mainstream rap is nowadays: A bunch of guys bragging about their expensive stuff/sex life.

And I can't find Morning Do on youtube.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Mar 14, 2009,
It's been posted a few times.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Asher roth is the ****.

one of the only rappers i like

but i personally like his "millie remix" and "roth boys" better than "i love college"

edit: but i like that the cool kids are in that video, cause they're the other rap group that im a fan of.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at Mar 14, 2009,
I've heard this song before.

It's quite terrible in my ears.

And the guitar-progession is from Say it ain't, yes?
DeVillains!
Quote by metaldud536
The promotion of getting wasted every night and getting baked everyday. It's like the song is just him bragging about it. Which is what most mainstream rap is nowadays: A bunch of guys bragging about their expensive stuff/sex life.

And I can't find Morning Do on youtube.

http://asherrothmusic.com/

You can find it there. It's song number 14.

And I don't really think it's like mainstream rap. His stuff is more humorous and not like "Look it me I'ma thug. I hate bitches **** all of you I'm just a big ole dick gangsta!". He raps about walking around naked and screwing cartoon characters (look up cartoon chicks on that playlist. It's pretty funny too)
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Quote by taraholic

And I don't really think it's like mainstream rap. His stuff is more humorous and not like "Look it me I'ma thug. I hate bitches **** all of you I'm just a big ole dick gangsta!". He raps about walking around naked and screwing cartoon characters (look up cartoon chicks on that playlist. It's pretty funny too)

The overall ignorance displayed towards Hip Hop music displayed by so many of the UGers in the pit, never ceases to amaze me.
Oh, and that Asher Roth guy is a ****.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
I like how a lot of people are approving it when you all happily criticise most modern rappers with infinately more intelligent lyrics and musicianship.
Quote by Stagger Lee
The overall ignorance displayed towards Hip Hop music displayed by so many of the UGers in the pit, never ceases to amaze me.
Oh, and that Asher Roth guy is a ****.

Dude I listen to rap and hip hop, that's how I found out about Asher. . And I know all about the Roots, A Tribe Caled Quest, Mos Def, Common, etc. I like Lil' Wayne, some of 50's stuff, T.I, and all those guys. But let's be honest, a lot of new guys are the lame bull**** soulja boy types. This guy isn't.
Why I Love Spanish Women

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by taraholic at Mar 14, 2009,
did he take the exact track from weezer's say it aint so? isnt this like plagiarism?
I was listening to that, and thought "this sounds a hell of a lot like Sugar Ray".
Then I realised that Sugar Ray was playing on iTunes, and I'd forgotten to turn it off.
I dislike it.

How does taking Say it ain't so and putting **** lyrics like
"that party last night was awfully crazy
i wish we taped it
i danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked
drink my beer and smoke my weed
but my good friends is all i need
pass out at 3 wake up at 10
go out to eat then do it again"
to it count as being a good musician.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Mar 14, 2009,
Studying so I can get a good job

I love college
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by taraholic

Gues it's not my thing. I prefer rap like Lupe Fiasco.
Quote by wikipedia
After linking up with Braun, Roth left college and moved to Atlanta full-time to pursue a hip-hop career. As industry buzz grew, Roth was courted by a number of labels, including SRC, Def Jam, Warner Bros. Records and Atlantic.[6] Braun organized a meeting between Roth and Jay-Z, where Roth was asked to rap for the Def Jam executive on the spot.[2] Roth would eventually sign a joint venture between Braun's Schoolboy Music and Steve Rifkind, chairman of SRC/Universal Records. On June 13, 2008, Roth put out his first professional release, the Don Cannon and DJ Drama-helmed The Greenhouse Effect, via the Internet. Roth was the first white rapper to be featured on Drama and Cannon’s influential Gangsta Grillz series.

he can't love college that much then, huh?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I like how a lot of people are approving it when you all happily criticise most modern rappers with infinately more intelligent lyrics and musicianship.

Because he's white.
the song is ****ing annoying, and that really don't sound like college much. Sounds like maybe senior year of high school for the soon to be graduate who has nothing to look forward to except hard labor because he or she has no chance in hell of getting into college.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.