Anybody ever done it? Obviously you would need a wireless. But it would definately get the croud going. Even if the song starts sounding like ****. I'm debating doing it. We might be the opener for Ludacris (haha I know I know...) next month, so big croud that I wanna get going.
Amp: B-52 AT100 212
Guitar: Parker P-44
Effects: Korg Tuner
it sounds dangerous. do it.

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

Quote by Shiotflinger
I'd be way too worried about smashing someone in the face with my guitar.

I have thought about this and figured I would have to turn to my back and put my guitar against my stomach to prevent this.
not to sound racist or anything but I wouldnt do it if it's gonna be a whole bunch of black people. I think they might take your stage dive the wrong way. I dont really think hip hoppers stage dive and their just gonna be like "wtf is this asshole doing jumping on me??" *punch*
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
If you give a **** about smashing someones face in with a guitar you shouldn't do it.
and +1 to the guy above I don't think hip hoppers stagedive either, maybe if you were playing with a hxc band or something it might be okay.
She's a song unsung, she's a wild orchid in your ugly swamp.
Think this one through, damage to yourself, damage to your guitar. Plus if you're the opening band for a rap show, there isn't going to be a big crowd until right before Luda comes on stage. Lastly, opening a show with a stage dive by a lad carrying a heavy guitar is quite unexpected, they may not be ready to catch you. All in all, go for it bro.
Well it's at the local university. And all the white people will be there too (not being racist). And they aren't all going to be gangster.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
not to sound racist or anything but I wouldnt do it if it's gonna be a whole bunch of black people. I think they might take your stage dive the wrong way. I dont really think hip hoppers stage dive and their just gonna be like "wtf is this asshole doing jumping on me??" *punch*

thats quite and odd observation. And I wouldn't stagedive if your not the headliner, only if the crowd really warm to you.