Page 1 of 2
I know most of you saw it in theaters, but for the price of the movie ticket where I live, its cheaper to buy the film out on release. It does the Batman creator Bob Kane justice for his comics. I know most would agree but disagree it does more justice to the comics than the X-men movies. I need a batmobile to go college
LOL
You are many months late.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'd gladly take his Murcielago if the Batmobile was unavailable ahaha
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
You JUST saw it?

Wow, laaaaate
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by darkstar2466
You are many months late.

I noticed that, but I don't like wasting watching the movie at theaters, extremely expensive.
LOL
I got the DVD for Christmas.... which was about 5 months after I first saw.

Eh... better late than never, I suppose.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I think the thing I love most about TDK is that it plays less like a superhero movie and more like a 1970s cop thriller.

Which is fantastic, IMO. We don't need THAT many more superhero movies, and TDK did an amazing job of breaking the trend within the genre.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by SiKh22
I noticed that, but I don't like wasting watching the movie at theaters, extremely expensive.

Your not wasting the money.

It's money well spent for the dark knight, DVD and home theaters can never give the movie justice, you have to go watch it on the big screen to get the full blast of the movie.

You just missed a movie of a lifetime.

How much is it to see a movie at the area you live in anyways?
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
*spoilers*

When he first took off the bandages (and actually all along) I thought the guy who turns into 2 face, the pollitical guy, was the joker, because the cut kind of resembled the jokers scars.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Yeah, I just saw American Pie and I think it is a very good teen film, wonder how it'll do in the long run.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by wair138
Your not wasting the money.

It's money well spent for the dark knight, DVD and home theaters can never give the movie justice, you have to go watch it on the big screen to get the full blast of the movie.

You just missed a movie of a lifetime.

How much is it to see a movie at the area you live in anyways?

It's still good on a HDTV, and movies here are $14 with tax, and the movie cost $9 to buy, and bought the 1st one along with it.
LOL
Quote by fallenangel20
I think the thing I love most about TDK is that it plays less like a superhero movie and more like a 1970s cop thriller.

Which is fantastic, IMO. We don't need THAT many more superhero movies, and TDK did an amazing job of breaking the trend within the genre.

Agreed. I much prefer how they've portrayed Batman as a vigilante as opposed to the traditional much loved superhero.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Agreed. I much prefer how they've portrayed Batman as a vigilante as opposed to the traditional much loved superhero.

The actor who played batman had the most obnoxious voice ever. He had a sort of whispering growl going on - I couldn't understand a damn thing he said.
Quote by SiKh22
It's still good on a HDTV, and movies here are $14 with tax, and the movie cost $9 to buy, and bought the 1st one along with it.

Do you have a 10 metre HDTV? With full Dolby Digital Surround Sound?

$14 is nothing.
Quote by DimebagRob
I saw Watchmen today.

I thought Watchmen sucked.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Which, technically, is what they should have been doing all along.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

Dude, +1000000000.

And this thread reminds me of Jim Gaffigan's joke about Heat lol.
We're only strays.
If a movie ticket is under $20, I say it is worth seeing The Dark Knight on the big screen.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by I Be Andyy
I thought Watchmen sucked.

Hmmm.... It was not as good as I thought it was going to be, and the plot was all over the place, but it had some good parts in it.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Do you have a 10 metre HDTV? With full Dolby Digital Surround Sound?

$14 is nothing.

It may be nothing for you, but 14 bucks is a good amount to spend. THe experience in the theaters can't be matched but it doesn't bother me. You calling me cheap, doesn't bother me, save where I can, and just own the movie itself by waiting.
LOL
Quote by RU Experienced?
The actor who played batman had the most obnoxious voice ever. He had a sort of whispering growl going on - I couldn't understand a damn thing he said.

It's a voice suppressor, so no-one knows it his voice. (When he's Batman)
Unlike in Spiderman, where Mary-Jane would have known it was Peter-freakin'-Parker the second he said "Watch out Mary-Jane!" due to having an amazingly annoying voice.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Well, I came up with a solution where Lucius Fox failed. Batman's voice when he puts on the suit is obviously due to suit-induced constipation. My redesigned batsuit contains a device that auto-medicates with laxatives.

Quote by fallenangel20
Which, technically, is what they should have been doing all along.

Yeah, but some directors are just silly.

Yes Joel Schumacher, I'm looking at you.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I cried when i saw Batman Forever. It was THAT bad.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

+1

Burton's movies are really the only ones that I like outside of Nolan's, but I still don't think they're THAT amazing.

Saxo-Walrus

As far as I'm concerned, if it's a Batman movie that isn't Nolan's and doesn't have Jack Nicholson, it sucks.
We're only strays.
TS, see you next year once you see Watchmen!

Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

you'll get a kick out of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FhsA1RlGg
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

i agree, but for some reason the buffer rate on youtube are much faster than on thatguywiththeglasses website. at least on my computer.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by SiKh22
It may be nothing for you, but 14 bucks is a good amount to spend. THe experience in the theaters can't be matched but it doesn't bother me. You calling me cheap, doesn't bother me, save where I can, and just own the movie itself by waiting.

Do you not have any [girl/boy]friends?
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well, I came up with a solution where Lucius Fox failed. Batman's voice when he puts on the suit is obviously due to suit-induced constipation. My redesigned batsuit contains a device that auto-medicates with laxatives.

I trust your new design also removed that bothersome buttplug that plagued the old one and replaced it with a suppository rich in dietary fiber?
My question is, when Bruce was dressed up in his Batman suit and was talking to Lucius Fox in person, why was he still talking with that growl whipser when Lucius who he is....? Cause when he saved Rachel from that fall, he was talking to her in his normal voice.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 14, 2009,
Hey, there's a penny over on top of that red 'X' on the top right of your screen. Just click it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Page 1 of 2