well, not yet but i just won an ebay auction for a warwick rockbass streamer 5 string.

got it for £155. not bad eh? does anyone know what these normally go for second hand?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Not sure about second hand, but it looks like you got it for half the normal retail price.

Good job!
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Not sure about second hand, but it looks like you got it for half the normal retail price.

Good job!

i just wanted a decent first 5 string really, that wasnt gonna cost a lot. my aim was to get one for 150 quid so i did alright i suppose

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
pretty nice. I like it!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
How can you afford this AND the two bass builds?

I hope you enjoy this, I loved the Rockbass Fortress that I played. You got a good price, Rockbasses are going up again. The 4 string, 1 pickup Streamer is now going for £220 + from shops.
Quote by Micehorns
How can you afford this AND the two bass builds?

I hope you enjoy this, I loved the Rockbass Fortress that I played. You got a good price, Rockbasses are going up again. The 4 string, 1 pickup Streamer is now going for £220 + from shops.

i get ema for going to college, 30 quid a week

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
nice i also got a warwick rockbass yesterday (though mine be a corvette) love the sound, actions a tad high but that can be easily fixed. mine was just short of 300 new, still a good deal but not as good as yours.

well done mate
Quote by 4 strings
nice i also got a warwick rockbass yesterday (though mine be a corvette) love the sound, actions a tad high but that can be easily fixed. mine was just short of 300 new, still a good deal but not as good as yours.

well done mate

well the guy selling it on ebay actually pit a picture of the action up. it doesnt look too bad!

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
Looks to me like that G string is awfully low. The rest look great. I should say that i usually put my G string lower than the rest of the strings(kinda like that). I find it more comfortable to play that way.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by Revelation
Looks to me like that G string is awfully low. The rest look great. I should say that i usually put my G string lower than the rest of the strings(kinda like that). I find it more comfortable to play that way.

yeah i know what you mean, i guess i will find out when i get it. i will be sure to post some updates on how it plays/sounds when i get it.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
Just won another ebay auction!
This time an ibanez srx 305. The electronics need resoldering apparently so i got it for £59.50!

here is the ebay pic:

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I have decided to keep only one of these basses and sell the other. the idea is that i keep the one i like the most.

As i have not got either of them in my possesion yet (and i cant wait cos im a bass addict of a 16 year old), which one do you reckon will be the keeper?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I'd say the Warwick because I like how it sounds, looks, and feels compared to the Ibanez.

plus you have to do work on the Ibanez to use it
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
I'd say the Warwick because I like how it sounds, looks, and feels compared to the Ibanez.

plus you have to do work on the Ibanez to use it

ahh thanks. is the srx305 35 scale? it isnt on there website anymore.
if it 35 i might have the ibanez tuned BEADG and the warwick EADGC.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
received the rockbass this morning.
at first, it didnt really impress me, althought maybe from going from a geddy lee neck to the chunky one of the rockbass.
after i played it for a while i have started to warm to it. i will probably have a proper opinion of it in about a weeks time.
one really postive thing about is that it feels absolutely 'rock' solid. it feels like it will last for decades.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
The Ibanez SRX305 is "34, but the B is fine.

Its a great bass, I dont know how it compares to the Rockbass, but the 305 plays great and sounds great. Mine is about five years old and is still in perfect working order, and I love the bass boost on it... I would definately recommend it, and since you got it so cheap and the electronics need repairs, you might as well throw in an upgrade preamp. Not that the stock one is bad, yours is just broken...
Attendez la creme!
"Harry dear, its an inaminate object"

"YOU'RE AN INANIMATE OBJECT!"
Quote by the_underling
The Ibanez SRX305 is "34, but the B is fine.

Its a great bass, I dont know how it compares to the Rockbass, but the 305 plays great and sounds great. Mine is about five years old and is still in perfect working order, and I love the bass boost on it... I would definately recommend it, and since you got it so cheap and the electronics need repairs, you might as well throw in an upgrade preamp. Not that the stock one is bad, yours is just broken...

if i can get it to work when ill get it i'll probably leave it as it is, if not i'll whack a new preamp in.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I'd rather have the Ibanez, the rockbasses just arent real warwicks
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
I'd rather have the Ibanez, the rockbasses just arent real warwicks

for 150 quid, i wasn't expecting a real warwick.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
i got the ibanez last night. i think i prefer it over the rockbass so far, but i will have to wait till i have a solid opinion about it before i will decide which one i want to sell on.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134