Page 1 of 2
Thought I'd share the verb' with you guys, as well as a few new pedal additions!

Enjoy!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Yeah okay i'm jealous....

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i hate you.

in an awesome way.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Nice

lucky bastard
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Sexy.

EDIT: Only thing I hate is the lack of curtains on the windows. Buy some white, orange, or black curtains and hang them up.
Last edited by Lefty Guitarist at Mar 14, 2009,
Nice! I love your Les Paull too
Also, nice photo of them on the bottom of your post
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Some things in life just aren't fair. (And by that I mean you having an LP Custom and Rockerverb 50 when I have a Mexi Jag and Spider III )

Will you take a trade? What do you want from me, half my soul maybe?

Mmm..Oranges are yummy!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Now THAT is a fun-to-play rig!!
Nice!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by Skierinanutshel

all you need to do is crank it up!

I completley dimed it the other day..it was amazing.

Thats what great about the amp, it really isnt that loud, so at band practice i get it up to about 1 o clock or so and it just sings!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I hate you

this much. (but I love your rig
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Congrats, thats one sexy looking rig.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
holy **** those are freakin awesome pictures,

i wish i was a good photographer.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by davedoom
I think I like the guitar more....hehehe

If you say so Mr 140w rockerverb! How does it sound with Kt88s by the way?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
If you say so Mr 140w rockerverb! How does it sound with Kt88s by the way?

Well, unlike you - I never have mine above 3 (even with 2x12) unless I have a hall or concert area - It is murderously loud - I mean that, things break around it when, say gain is at 12-3 o'clock then volume increases above 2......POW!

The RV50 most definitely have a different voicing - I'm more into the 100 - but there you go. I have little bits and bobs changed (very long story behind that!). The KT88s are what's known as perfection for myself.

British rawness with the ballsiness of 6L6s - i.e. approaching my Bonamassa tone from afar and coming within a metre.

I had an Engl Blackmore and that was easily the loudest amp I have ever heard - easily rivalled a Marshall Major (yet it was pumping out 123w from four 6L6s) - I could never turn it above 3 - there must have been something wrong (or right) with mine because all the bands I see with it (Scott Gorham - Thin Lizzy) have it on 6 etc and it seems about the same volume as mine on 3 - when I stood about 10ft from it. Mine just got louder and louder to impossible levels.

Anyway, I ramble....

Great amps.
How is the LP Custom? It looks absolutely gorgeous, is the neck at least relatively easy to work with?
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Interesting, that sounds like a killer setup though. Is it a common mod to do that or did you pretty much have to wing it?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by funkymonkz
How is the LP Custom? It looks absolutely gorgeous, is the neck at least relatively easy to work with?

Its really a great guitar. Takes quite a while to really "break in" but its a very comfy guitar to play with. At first I didnt like the rounder and bigger neck, but now I play thin ones and it's almost hard because theres nothing to really feel but the fretboard. I can still sweep and shred as well on this as I can on any Ibanez or ESp, if that helps.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Interesting, that sounds like a killer setup though. Is it a common mod to do that or did you pretty much have to wing it?

Im not that technical to know, but MANY MANY tube changes and combinations were done (again, back to the "long story") - yet something came out the other side that appealed to me!

Orange have very dark voiced amps and mine has little change, yet there is more gain as a result, more clarity in notes and chords (of course, also played at higher gain) and seemingly more mid based freqs. - the top end has more sparkle but a better roll-off - so it rings, but doesn't pierce the ears like so many do at high volumes.

I could go on longer...I do like it - though I really would like a two or four amp rig if money was of little object...
Damn you I want that Amp and that Exact Guitar

Why can't I have nice things
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
Damn you I want that Amp and that Exact Guitar

Why can't I have nice things

You could get a job? I paid for all that myself by working, and Im 17.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
You could get a job? I paid for all that myself by working, and Im 17.

I could if I didn't live in the economic hell hole that is Michigan, highest unemployment in the country, I can't get a job anywhere
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
I could if I didn't live in the economic hell hole that is Michigan, highest unemployment in the country, I can't get a job anywhere

Christ man, think of us in the UK!
We lose money if we put it in the bank!

Our unemployment is sky high, our UK pound against your US dollar and the Euro is woeful to the point that everything costs us 1.5-2 as much as last year.
Plus we pay the equivalent of about $8-10 a gallon for fuel.
Some of us seem to live in a bigger crapper...
Quote by davedoom
Christ man, think of us in the UK!
We lose money if we put it in the bank!

Our unemployment is sky high, our UK pound against your US dollar and the Euro is woeful to the point that everything costs us 1.5-2 as much as last year.
Plus we pay the equivalent of about $8-10 a gallon for fuel.
Some of us seem to live in a bigger crapper...

I think it's safe to say the whole world just plain sucks right now
Rig

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I hate you.

I want. NAO
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by dcdossett65
Its really a great guitar. Takes quite a while to really "break in" but its a very comfy guitar to play with. At first I didnt like the rounder and bigger neck, but now I play thin ones and it's almost hard because theres nothing to really feel but the fretboard. I can still sweep and shred as well on this as I can on any Ibanez or ESp, if that helps.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was hoping, I've been infatuated with them for the longest and I have terrible GAS for one. I think I'm going to have to sit down with one for a long time before I decide though.

The binding and headstock inlay are to die for, really just a beautiful instrument.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
You, know a lot of people seem to hate me now haha.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
if only i had that kind of money to buy an orange, i would in a heart beat. nice amp
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by funkymonkz
Thanks, that's exactly what I was hoping, I've been infatuated with them for the longest and I have terrible GAS for one. I think I'm going to have to sit down with one for a long time before I decide though.

The binding and headstock inlay are to die for, really just a beautiful instrument.

Ever since I was little it's been "the" guitar for me as well. I always hated regular LP's because they look too normal for me, but the custom is just pure class for miles. You will never look out of place, whether its a jazz gig, or a death metal gig, which is a big part of why i bought it, so I wouldnt be tempted to sell it if i cahnged styles over time. The only thing is they are definitley not consistently good quality. You have to go try a bunch and see which one you like, because some are good, and some are plain awful. It's one of those things you dont just go blow $3500 out of nowhere for.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by DeltaFunk

doesn't Michigan suck? anyway, I want that Rockerverb something fierce. great gear, man!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by dcdossett65
Ever since I was little it's been "the" guitar for me as well. I always hated regular LP's because they look too normal for me, but the custom is just pure class for miles. You will never look out of place, whether its a jazz gig, or a death metal gig, which is a big part of why i bought it, so I wouldnt be tempted to sell it if i cahnged styles over time. The only thing is they are definitley not consistently good quality. You have to go try a bunch and see which one you like, because some are good, and some are plain awful. It's one of those things you dont just go blow $3500 out of nowhere for.

Yea exactly, I'm going to spend the next few months trying to find the "perfect" one for myself. $3500 is a huge investment, and when you put that much money into a guitar it better be worth it.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Quote by funkymonkz
Yea exactly, I'm going to spend the next few months trying to find the "perfect" one for myself. $3500 is a huge investment, and when you put that much money into a guitar it better be worth it.

Good luck on your hunt! You can get em in stores for cheaper, I got mine for about $2900 after tax because they had to get it out of there. These guitars arent sold on a daily basis in stores as you could imagine, so the stores really try to sell them to you.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Good luck on your hunt! You can get em in stores for cheaper, I got mine for about $2900 after tax because they had to get it out of there. These guitars arent sold on a daily basis in stores as you could imagine, so the stores really try to sell them to you.

Thanks for the advice. Have fun with your rig, it looks awesome. Pretty simple but I bet it gets the job done.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Sexy rig.

And what's with everyone taking such good pictures lately? Is there a DSLR bandwagon that I'm not aware of? 'cause I wanna join...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Page 1 of 2