Hey, I couldn't find any other threads on this... Does anyone know where I can buy a Peavey Sanpera II footswitch online in Australia?

Cheers
ESP LTD MH400NT
If you're in Sydney, just go to Parramatta Rd around Annandale and go to every music shop there until you find one that does.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
If you're in Sydney, just go to Parramatta Rd around Annandale and go to every music shop there until you find one that does.

Thanks but I don't live in Syd. Anyone know? Even if it's an international website that ships to Aus.
ESP LTD MH400NT
Last edited by osmesis at Mar 14, 2009,
You know, a simple Google search could answer your questions, but I'm too nice to do a let Me Google That For You.

Look up Turramurra Music, Mega Music, River Music.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
You know, a simple Google search could answer your questions, but I'm too nice to do a let Me Google That For You.

Look up Turramurra Music, Mega Music, River Music.

You'd think that a simple Google search would answer my question, but it didn't.

Turramurra Music - Doesn't have it
Mega Music - Doesn't have it
River Music - Doesn't have it

I have been searching on Google all morning.

Edit: I realise I can contact the stores to see if they can get it, but I'm just trying to find one that already stocks it.
ESP LTD MH400NT
Last edited by osmesis at Mar 14, 2009,