███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Mar 14, 2009,
^+1
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I didn't know their government had the power to interfere with private business like that. Long live Budweiser, Keystone, and other cheap crap beer!
Wankers, they've also made Stella weaker without telling anyone (I assume the government are to blame any way, sounds like one of their evil schmes), how the **** am I expected to kill my own liver and a couple of doner ones now?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by RU Experienced?
I didn't know their government had the power to interfere with private business like that. Long live Budweiser, Keystone, and other cheap crap beer!

Eh, the US government BANNED alcohol for years in the early 20th century
Quote by RU Experienced?

I suspect your government does as well. The minimum price could be set by levying a tax by alcohol content, so pretty much any government could do this.
Quote by DegaMeth
Eh, the US government BANNED alcohol for years in the early 20th century

Yeah, but we fucked prohibition up - you guys are just going to roll over and take it in the arse.

Edit:^ You're probably right. New York is doing all sorts of crazy stuff. I think they're taxing non-diet soda's to stop people from getting so fat
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Mar 14, 2009,
As long as the price of Bucky remains the same I am indifferent.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, but we fucked prohibition up - you guys are just going to roll over and take it in the arse.

No chance, I'l have to break out my home brewing kit again, probably better get some toilet paper, nappies and work out a cure for blindness too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by RU Experienced?

no most people will start making their own beer and wine, buying it from france, and consuming illegal drugs more often. I would guess.
Quote by DegaMeth
no most people will start making their own beer and wine, buying it from france, and consuming illegal drugs more often. I would guess.

Ever get the feeling you were being watched?

Quote by faultyy
Ever get the feeling you were being watched?

Nope, dont live in England or Wales