hey folks, so i bought this amp about 2-3 years ago. for the price and what it offered you couldn't beat it. earlier today i turned it on and it sounds like the wah effect is on but it isn't, i already tried to reset it to the factory presets but it still sounds like shiittee, help?
if i can cause someones death because of mine, i've done my job to keep the population under control.
It's probably dead. Considering it's a Behringer, I'm surprised it's lasted so long.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
It's probably dead. Considering it's a Behringer, I'm surprised it's lasted so long.

No it's not dead.

I have the same amp and sometimes that happens too. What i do is i get my midi usb cable and plug it in to the back in to the midi inputs and then plug the usb in to the computer. Once your computer recognizes it open V-Amp editor (you can get it off the behringer website) then open your effect and select the wah down. Or you could try to set the factory default for the presets back but i haven't tried that. I really don't know why this happens