Alright well I've been shreddin' for a while now and I found out that when I stop playing for 2 days straight, my fretting hand has really more f*cking endurace and strenght and after 3-4 days of playing (I kinda play all day long), I start to be sloppy. This is noting to be afraid of, I still can play clean and stuff, also, I'm not warming up correctly, I know that.

So the question is, is there anything I can do to make my hand recover it's mana faster?

Also, I can't find the faster recovery skill at my local shop... So yeah...
Last edited by kevC4 at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by Zoso1994
fap with left hand.

No you

My left hand is my fretting hand =/

Quote by imdeth
Masturbation.

Just play every day.

I kinda can mas-NNNGGGHHH with both hands. And I do play everydays. Right after school till bed time. It's just that I damaged one of my fingers recently and have been taking breaks. My finger recovered, but I was still taking breaks to do other stuff (life stuff, friends, etc)
Last edited by kevC4 at Mar 14, 2009,
Quote by crypticslaughtr
recover mana faster? what are we playing a videogame here?

Life...

Is...

A GAME!!!
Quote by kevC4
Alright well I've been shreddin' for a while now and I found out that when I stop playing for 2 days straight, my fretting hand has really more f*cking endurace and strenght and after 3-4 days of playing (I kinda play all day long), I start to be sloppy. This is noting to be afraid of, I still can play clean and stuff, also, I'm not warming up correctly, I know that.

So the question is, is there anything I can do to make my hand recover it's mana faster?

Also, I can't find the faster recovery skill at my local shop... So yeah...

Use a mana potion.
Epiphone SG-G400.
Crate Flexwave 15W
Korg Toneworks Modeling Signal Processor AX3G
then just drink energy potions bitch.

Edit: Beat me ^^^

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

if you don't already, do some exercises
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
if you get sore from "shredding" constantly, then you havent gotten yourself built up to it correctly.
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Quote by roy944
Use a mana potion.

I already did, I wasted them all and have no more money for more... =/

Quote by jakewynnrocks
if you get sore from "shredding" constantly, then you havent gotten yourself built up to it correctly.

I don't get sore, no tension, nothing really, just a bit of hand fatigue kinda. Like a little bit of de-coordination and stuff. It's not a big problem, and with time it will go away, but I'm searching for a temporary solution.

And yes, I do excercises.

I just though that the pit had some tips for this kind of stuff
get a priest to cast an endurance spell on you
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by kevC4
I'm not warming up correctly, I know that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

^ Alright ok ok, I got it.

Seriously yeah, it might be because I don't correctly warm up but eh, still wana hear other tips
Play slower.

Accuracy comes from proper muscle memory. Slow it down dramaticly with a metronome and make sure each note is absolutely perfect every single time. The other part of the equasion, your muscle development, will come with time. There's not really a short-term fix for it AFAIK. Just be paitent and after a while your endurance will soar.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Play slower.

Accuracy comes from proper muscle memory. Slow it down dramaticly with a metronome and make sure each note is absolutely perfect every single time. The other part of the equasion, your muscle development, will come with time. There's not really a short-term fix for it AFAIK. Just be paitent and after a while your endurance will soar.

That's what I used to do when I warmed up.

I should have said that what I meant by warming up is that I usualy start like that, then I can't resist to improvise and go crazy. Then after start I guess that I warmed up and start playing like trying to create licks and stuff, play over backing tracks so yeah.
Kill yourself so you can respawn with full mana.

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

Quote by kschaef
Kill yourself so you can respawn with full mana.

no, he'll lose his items, kill a bunch of monsters and level up, maybe your mana will go up