I'm currently in need of a new guitar amp AND a new bass amp, but I'm severely budget limited. $500 give or take.

So my next best option is to just get a bass amp and run both through it.

Who can point me to a bass amp that does decent bass tone as well as decent guitar?
Every bass amp can do a decent guitar sound. Some do better guitar sounds than bass sounds. Just focus on the bass amp because playing guitar through it will sound decent at worst.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Every bass amp can do a decent guitar sound. Some do better guitar sounds than bass sounds. Just focus on the bass amp because playing guitar through it will sound decent at worst.

He knows that, he's looking at specific amps...
I know that. I'm saying that he shouldn't worry about getting a bass amp that does bad guitar, but rather focus on getting one that does good bass because the guitar will sound better through that one anyway.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
focus on getting one that does good bass because the guitar will sound better through that one anyway.

This is exactly what I wasn't sure about. Thanks.
No problem. I find that a good bass amp with some dirt pedals sounds even better than a good guitar amp for some things like stoner rock. Anywho - good luck with your search.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣