Page 1 of 3
For a while I've been saving up for a Jackson Rhoads. I told my mom that if I give her the money, could she order it for me. She flips out saying that I have too many already and don't have any room for another one. I only have three electrics and two of which are Squiers and an acoustic. I mean its my money, shouldn't I be able to get what I want with it? So does anyone have any ideas on how to convince them to let me get another?

BTW: I metioned wall hangers would give me alot of room, but my dad said he doesn't want me messing up the walls.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I have one guitar and one small amp, so don't come here with your "only 3 electrics and one acoustic."
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
get rid of your squires?
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
why did you buy 2 squiers?

and how did you get this money?

suggest selling a few of the other guitars so that you won't have that many.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Coz she hates Jacksons??
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
You bought 2 Squiers? After the first, didn't you go, F*CK THIS THING SUCKS! Fail.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by valdean
I have one guitar and one small amp, so don't come here with your "only 3 electrics and one acoustic."

I have 2 guitars and one small amp. Together they cost about $250
So sell the squiers! Not like you'll use them if you get the Jackson...
I have one guitar and one amp, and I do fine!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Sell two guitars. Seriously, chances are that you don't even play all three.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Tell her that if she doesn't order you the Jackson Rhoads, you will cry and throw a fit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ok, to the Squier haters, I love them. I know they're cheap off brands but all mine are fine. I got them all set up and they're just amazing. And to Lemoninfluence, I got the money from cleaning cars and working on weekends.

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
This. Then you don't have enough.

What he said
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Ok, to the Squier haters, I love them. I know they're cheap off brands but all mine are fine. I got them all set up and they're just amazing. And to Lemoninfluence, I got the money from cleaning cars and working on weekends.

so if they're good guitars why do you need the jackson?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
hm, if you're satisfied with your squiers, that, for one is noble and astounding, and for loving squiers i think you deserve that new guitar. also, people are right about their 1 amp 1 guitar status. I am fortunate enough to have 3 guitars and 1 amp, but others have it much worse. all i can say is, perhaps wait awhile, and perhaps as time moves on you may want to purchase something else with your money, that way you can avoid your mum and still get something you want. you will eventually want something more than this, say, car?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Fap..... But seriously, you could accidently swimg a hammer at a squier and accidently hit it inbetween the neck and body. xD
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
ok ok simple!
Customize the squire to make it LOOK like a jackson.
Its alright! you just need a table saw and sand paper , tape, and some pvc pipes (?).
quit buying so many guitars? owning 4 is more than enough. save for money for a car, or paying tuition, or paying rent/food etc.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
if you've got two squiers (and lets be honest squiers suck a lot), why don't you sell one or both of those to make room for the jackson?
just to make you feel better, i have five guitars

*whisper* but one's a squier
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
1. Give me one of them.
2. Tell parents one has gone.
3. ?????
4. PROFIT
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Highway60Bob
hm, if you're satisfied with your squiers, that, for one is noble and astounding, and for loving squiers i think you deserve that new guitar. also, people are right about their 1 amp 1 guitar status. I am fortunate enough to have 3 guitars and 1 amp, but others have it much worse. all i can say is, perhaps wait awhile, and perhaps as time moves on you may want to purchase something else with your money, that way you can avoid your mum and still get something you want. you will eventually want something more than this, say, car?

I already got a truck but am currently customizing it. I told them that I will wait intill after I get it painted before I get the guitar. Once again to Lemoninfluence, I want it for different tunings, tone, style, and every since I started playing guitars I've always wanted one

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

put money on a prepaid debit card, and order it yourself.

Or you could just sell 2..
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by flightless bird
If you really want it, get a pre-paid visa at wal-mart, and order it. Parents be damned.

I thought about that but the way my parents are, they would be soooo pissed i went behind their backs and would probaly sell it.

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

until you live on your own it's their rules.

compromise is the only realistic option.

or move out on your own.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Mad Mike 829
I thought about that but the way my parents are, they would be soooo pissed i went behind their backs and would probaly sell it.

Well...idk then. I guess you'll just have to suck it up until you move out, or break them.
What? 3 guitars? Same problem here.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Tell her you can do whatever you want with your own money, and that it is not like you are buying drugs
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by jeremessmore
Elz you don't even play guitar...

Because I don't have one I want to learn but can't
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 3