I went out with friends and cops caught us with alch, they fined my friends dad $550 for supplying and everyone else $20.

The thing is, i gotta tell my parents... yeh $20 isn't much but thats not the point, the point is i'm gunna die. I got 21 days to pay the fine and im getting it in the mail, do i have to go with a parent to pay it?

i hate my life.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Tell your parents the truth.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
yeah, your life is so shit.

you got busted doing something illegal and got a pretty weak punishment.

how dare those fuckers in africa moan about their hard lives.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Well it feels **** atm, yeh i'm gunna tell the truth.. they're gunna find out one way or another.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
law is law, its your fault all the way
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
hm. idk, when i got arrested for being out after curfew, my parents were actually not that mad. no fine, nothing though. i can easily say that i was in no big pickle as yours, but to my parents i suspected it a rather large pickle in their opinion, turned out, it wasnt!
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Haven't you ever seen a situation comedy? If you just tell the truth you'll bypass all the hard work that only leads to you getting caught (extra points if your dad is overweight and fairly unattractive but has a hot wife, er...your mom).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I know it doesn't matter but how did they find out your friends dad bought it for you?
yeah, your life is so shit.

you got busted doing something illegal and got a pretty weak punishment.

how dare those fuckers in africa moan about their hard lives.

I second this motion. ^
Quote by TheShrimp
I know it doesn't matter but how did they find out your friends dad bought it for you?

they saw him in the car and caught him
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
why would you rat out your friends dad for buying you alcohol you couldnt have said a homeless guy bought it or something?
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Quote by terrencemaddox
Haven't you ever seen a situation comedy? If you just tell the truth you'll bypass all the hard work that only leads to you getting caught (extra points if your dad is overweight and fairly unattractive but has a hot wife, er...your mom).

Exactly. You need an elaborate scheme to stay out of trouble. Lucky a famous news anchor and a famous athlete are in town for the weekend.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by psychodelic
why would you rat out your friends dad for buying you alcohol you couldnt have said a homeless guy bought it or something?

read what i said above.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Ouch. Kind of his fault to be fair though for buying it in the first place.. i guess
Yeah well whats done is done, so when i receive this fine to do i have to pay with a parent?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
Yeah well whats done is done, so when i receive this fine to do i have to pay with a parent?

I'm not sure you would in America, but you're Australian... but then our laws are painfully similar. You can just mail in traffic fines here (I don't know about minor in possession).

What's the charge?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

They didn't tell us, just that we are getting a fine in the mail and gotta pay within 21 days.
I'm just gunna say to my mum i was stupid and i'm really sorry and regret it.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
They didn't tell us, just that we are getting a fine in the mail and gotta pay within 21 days.
I'm just gunna say to my mum i was stupid and i'm really sorry and regret it.

Maybe if you send in the URL to that thread where you posted the Pear like three times, they'll let you go on grounds of Epic Balls.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Lasttt Night!!! She said! Oh baby dont feel so down!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
lol
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.