Mickey, you crazy. Get yo ass back to making movies instead of posting on UG.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
cool brah
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
wow, bands don't usually recover after they make a bad concert video, looks like all the 8-year-old girls will stop liking them

thanks for the bad review, IMBD!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I have a feeling 4chan /b/ spam voting had something to do with this...... Oh well at least they deserve it.
They are so wrong. It was better than Star Wars, Die Hard, The Shining, Monty Python, Lion King and Spinal Tap put together.
Quote by dgme92
Mickey, you crazy. Get yo ass back to making movies instead of posting on UG.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Killedelphia19
yeah, the votes for that basically rape the number of votes for any other movie....

Disaster Movie had 8,000 more votes.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I'm sure this will stop the Jonas Brothers from being popular!.

Oh wait no it won't. Pointless.

The Disney corporation would never let that happen! -hoh hoh-

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by TeslaWolf
I have a feeling 4chan /b/ spam voting had something to do with this...... Oh well at least they deserve it.

and yet NASA's node 3 isnt named BattleToads yet
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Quote by SteveHouse
The Disney corporation would never let that happen! -hoh hoh-

Hey girls want the Jonas Brother to spray you with their white foam?!
"Joe Jonas: [shakes table] Earthquake!
[shakes table again]
Joe Jonas: Aftershock!"

Christ, what a ****ing ****. I want to punch him just for making me see that quote.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Streetking07
If everyone hates the Jonas brothers, then why the **** do they get aired and ****

The people who like the Jonas Brothers vastly outnumber the number that don't.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Wow, I never met anyone that actually liked them
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

It's about power. The power of the people who like the Jonas Brothers--who I'ma go ahead and (possibly unfairly) label middle-class and above white girls, whose parents regularly buy them whatever while wanting them to keep a sound moral footing--is a huge mover in the economic world, and those kids' parents move tons of money every day because "I'm so glad my daughter likes someone with some moral grounding, instead of someone who's onstage humping her dancers."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
It's about power. The power of the people who like the Jonas Brothers--who I'ma go ahead and (possibly unfairly) label middle-class and above white girls, whose parents regularly buy them whatever while wanting them to keep a sound moral footing--is a huge mover in the economic world, and those kids' parents move tons of money every day because "I'm so glad my daughter likes someone with some moral grounding, instead of someone who's onstage humping her dancers."

No, the Jonas Brothers are terrorists secretly plotting against our government, they're trying to get famous enough and..... Well you know where I'm going with this.
Quote by Streetking07
No, the Jonas Brothers are terrorists secretly plotting against our government, they're trying to get famous enough and..... Well you know where I'm going with this.

So either they're a tremendous economic force for obnoxious "music", or they're plotting to overthrow the government?

Somebody needs to snipe them. Nao.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
So either they're a tremendous economic force for obnoxious "music", or they're plotting to overthrow the government?

Somebody needs to snipe them. Nao.

Basically.
Everytime one of my men is about to get a shot in, their secret services spot 'em