Okay, when it comes to guitar pedals, I'm a bit of a noob.

Basically, I need to know what kind of pedal can have one input, and two outputs, but have some way of selecting an output.

There must be something, but I've no idea what it'd be called

Thanks guys.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
like an A/B box?

THAT's it. I shoulda known that, I have one on my stereo setup

Problem solved, thanks!