hey pit im looking for some backtracks...ive looked everywhere!!! i just cant sem to fin what i want!!

i want stuff like...post/rocok like "god is an astronaut" and "explosons in the sky" kind of stuff....but i cant find them!!! any help?
guitarbackingtrack.com
guitarbt.com

Those sites are pretty hit and miss. A good idea is to just search here on UG for a guitar pro file of the song, a lot of the time they'll have MIDI of every instrument of the song, so you can either play to that, or what I like to do is import the MIDI into Logic (or similar DAW) and use a VSTi plugin to make it sound real. Hope that helps.

Also searchbar.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
i dont want backtracks to a certain song...i want backtracks in a certain style....

and guess what agua....i looked there too..and didnt find anything...thats why i asked here...read before you post...
Post-rock instrumental is gonna be hard to find floating around on the internet. If you're looking for genre style backing tracks, you're pretty much just gonna find 'metal' and 'David Gilmour style'.

Why not just jam to backing tracks of your favorite songs using the method i described above?

OR better yet, make your own. It's fun.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
because i am not that smart when it comes to computers lol

and yea i went to google....and i did not find what i was looking for......
K well now it sounds like you're just asking for us to search for you. In which case, no. Stop being lazy.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
ive been searching for about an hour and a half now...i was hoping someone would know about some tucked away corner of the internet that i havnt found yet...
Quote by Spoony_Bard

OR better yet, make your own. It's fun.

That one.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)