So I don't know if you guys like this band or not. Really, it doesn't matter. But if you guys click on the banner below, you can help me win some stuff. If you don't want to, don't do it. Please don't complain about it, I'm just asking for some help. Every click from a different IP gets me 1 more point towards winning stuff, and I can get a new point from the same IP once every day.

So if you guys want to be nice, just do me a favor and click it. If you want to do me a bigger favor, come back and do it again the day after. Then the day after. It'll bring you to an iTunes site, but from there you can decide to listen to them or not. If you don't want to, just close it. Again, just if you feel like being nice today and helping me out.

If you click it, let me know, so I can thank you. Thanks, guys.

Feel free to discuss the band further.
Quote by Addero
Why? Is this not allowed?

Its the same as advertising. I really don't like reporting, but I never get to do it.
Where should I post it? It would be much easier to just tell me what I'm doing wrong than report me..
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Its the same as advertising. I really don't like reporting, but I never get to do it.

Don't I get warnings for this kind of thing? Would be a little more helpful..
Quote by Addero
Don't I get warnings for this kind of thing? Would be a little more helpful..

Nah, you don't get anything for doing it, they just close the thread.
Fair enough. I don't mind closing it if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks anyways, guys.