CHICAGO, IL

Looking for a Guitarist, Bassist or Drummer.

Looking for someone influenced by bands like Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Machine Head, and Hammerfall. It is a plus if you know some 'style'…like blues, jazz, or funk. We want some uniqueness to our music, while still being fierce.

We also know local metal acts, and would be able to function well as a part of the music community.

This is not some pussy metalcore like Avenged Sevenfold or Trivium. We do not wear makeup, we do not overstyle our hair, and we play hard and fast. We are going to be the real deal.

Age range is preferred to be at or under 20.
Last edited by Beebaboo at Apr 6, 2009,
man, i heard megadeth, arch enemy, blues, and funk, I'ld like to try out for the guitarist slot, but im in florida(the place sux **** down here tbh)

well, good luck man
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
If you think Florida sucks for music, you should see Chicago

Imagine all the guitarists, bassists, and drummers you want. Except they all play stupid soft rock.

Anyway, good luck for you as well
Last edited by Beebaboo at Apr 6, 2009,
dude i would be there in a heartbeat, but im in alabama, where everyone plays emo and ****ing country music....im a straight up metal bassist lol
where are u in chicago?

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
You still looking for someone? Are you in the southside of Chicago?
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall