reported? what is the point of this?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
oh. NAD?

someones "report" happy
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
is that a roadking?

very nice man congrats
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Happy NAD!
How much did you pay?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by Krzy8
someones "report" happy

no, it just seemed alot like the spam posts we get here without that picture. now that he has it, the thread makes sense.

happy NAD. IS it a roadking? If so, I envy you.

Don't judge me.
Ya the new Road King 2 we got it from some blues player that died so wasn't hardly used at all! It is way cool and I love the customization on the back. I will try to get some more pics tomorrow!

We got an amazing deal on it. $950!! Still has 4.5 years left on the warranty!!!
Last edited by Truth_05 at Mar 14, 2009,
Holy hell. $950 for a RoadKing II?

.......that has got to be one of the best deals on a Mesa I've ever seen. in shock here.

Don't judge me.
Quote by Truth_05
Ya the new Road King 2 we got it from some blues player that died so wasn't hardly used at all! It is way cool and I love the customization on the back. I will try to get some more pics tomorrow!

We got an amazing deal on it. $950!! Still has 4.5 years left on the warranty!!!

Sad to hear that someone died.
But on the other hand. OMFG! thats a steal. I want a Road King for under a 1000 $ too. someone didn't know how much it is worth when they sold it.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Ya I was in the right place at the right time. The wife was just selling all of his guitars and amps and everything. Also came with tons of extras, strings, like 5 or 6 George L cables, tubes and everything.
Quote by Truth_05

you must have a golden horseshoe up your ass...this has to be the single most amazing steal i've ever heard of....ever.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by theoreticmusic
reported? what is the point of this?

You're a ****.

Congrats on the amp, dude.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in