Would a Boss DS-1 be a good pedal to use with a Vyper 15w. Or would there be no point for using a pedal with a Vyper. I don't know a whole lot about pedals.

Thanks.
Why do you need pedals when you have a vypyr? They have all the effects you need built in.....do they not.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I think it would sound pretty good. Just be sure to keep the tone down on the Boss DS-1 because it gets really fizzy.

Besides, it's only about £40 so it's not the end of the world if you don't like it.
Quote by ch0
I once trapped my left testicle in a vice. I have no left testicle.
Shadow's Law 4= Don't use distortion pedals with a f0cking modeler.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Getting the Peavey footswitch would be a good option... though I can understand if you want to start buying pedals and eventually a new amp. Who knows?
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Quote by leondb
Getting the Peavey footswitch would be a good option... though I can understand if you want to start buying pedals and eventually a new amp. Who knows?

Agreed if you wanted to start with your pedal collection, but if i where you i would just buy the Sanpera footswitch that is about $70 for the little one and $180 for the bigger one? Forgive me if i'm wrong.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
with the 15 watt you cant use the sanpera footswitch
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.