so here i sit, sluggishly typing away, waiting for the cocktail of liquid vicodin and anti-depresants to kick in.

and i wonder: is this my life? always on medication? always legally "buzzed" so i can go the day without stress, pain or supposed thoughts of suicide?

two years ago, i asked my girlfriend to marry me. we got married. then i was part of a workplace accident that nearly ended my life, but instead crippled me.
now that i'm back on track with things, have a great new job, supporting my wife and 6 month old baby my doctor puts me on anti depressants because he beileves i'll atempt suicide. hes even gone as far, as contacting my workplace, and now they have given me stress leave until i work things out.

sorry for ranting or anything, and yes, this should by rights be in my blog, but i think for the past two years i've been dealt the "**** cards" and i can't put them down or pass them on.

anyone else think they have a bad life/months/weeks/years? please, feel free i pour your guts out, i won't judge.
Stop whining, and do something to change your life.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Don't see why you're so down if you've got a lovely wife and kid.....
This is the part where you are supposed to be amazed by the awesomeness of my sig.
You can't choose the cards your dealt, but it's up to you how to play them.
We make our own luck

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
You can't choose the cards your dealt, but it's up to you how to play them.
We make our own luck

Wow.

This really got through to me.

Thanks.

I hope I remember it.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Cheer up...

You've got the Pit.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6